Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Larger Mirrors

steverjuk

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Anyone come across Clearview mirrors for the 80 series in the UK / Europe (
) I don't really want to pay the import tax /shipping.

I wouldn't mind a pair of them for when I get my next Cruiser, got a link Steve?

They Look 'Snazzy'.. The first thing i notice when i get out the 120 and into the 80, is how small the mirrors are. They look pretty Good

I know its an Aussie Product but i bet the Chinese are already in the process of knocking them out, Or they may well be made in China.. Surely they are available elsewhere.... Il keep looking

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
im sure someone had them at the overland show

Personally not for me.

They look nasty. I like the original look of the 80
I can see the point of them on a working truck though

I've never really had an issue with the normal mirrors and never found them to be small.

Ditto Karl i recently replaced a mirror and found them then , but dismissed them as large expense for no real advantage bling .

The use them on 4WD Action. They have a retracting version and one with indicators in too. I don't feel the need for them on mine really.

Main reasons are they are bigger, they also do a heated version and this winter I’m sick of having to defrost them.

On a 80 with a big bumper, snorkel and tyres I think they would look great. Good find.
I think the stock mirrors lack a bit of height.

They look like the mirrors off an F150 (or any other modern US pickup for that matter). Also the bottom 1/4 seems to be a fixed concave section - with only the top portion adjustable. The extendable feature would certainly be useful if your towing.

I'm sure functionality-wise they're good but the form doesn't suit the 80 IMHO.

Waiting to hear back from the UK distributor, may take a punt in the cheapo heated mirrors till then.

No right or wrong in it just personal preference , could be one of those things that go from no appeal to mass appeal , some things just don't photograph well .

I'm sure my winchbar will do a better job at that.

Back