Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2, October.

TonyS said:
Hi, I can send Alan Kidd,editor of TOR an email,to see if they are interested. Had correspondence recently over the towing capacity of the hilux!! (they always say its less than it is!).
Could invite them along. :idea:

Tony - would be good to invite them along :D .I don't mind speaking to him or handling the arrangements with him if you introduce us (just so he does not think I'm some deranged nutter :? )

in association with TBR....?

Well come on! :lol: We can field test their accessories. Lil Blue was (IS, IS Tony, sorry) a mobile advert after all.

It's in my diary and has been since last weekend. No quad this time.

C

Just going down to put it on the calendar & cancel my charity fundraising event for that weekend ;-)

Let me know if I can do anything to assist in organising. I don't mind manning a BBQ on the weekend if thats the sort of thing that will help...

Cheers

Oh nice..... that BBQ..

Right I am going to have a word with the long haired general see if we can make this one..
It's a bit of an awkward weekend for us really but you never know she might give in.. :D

Because I would love to be there..

I better get the mm lappie sitting on a permanent fix before then.. :mrgreen:

To Be Continued....

I'm in!!! Will be gret to test the new suspension then, and, who knows, maybe a winch bar and 35" tyres???
:lol: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Unfortunately Steph and I can't make this one as we'll be in South Africa. It's a shame, as I was hoping to shoe horn this into the busy diary, but alas I'll have to put up with game driving instead :roll:

Hope you guys and girls have a good weekend.

Scott.

I've successfully negotiated the relevant shift swops with my bosses, so we'll be there.

Personally I'm in favour of the communal - style BBQ. Feel that it gives more opportunity for us all to mix and mingle but will, obviously, go with the flow.

Looking forward to it already!

Regards,

Hey guys, finally in the UK!!

I would definately be up for this one!
But wil have to confirm closer to date as it will be during uni time. Any idea how far the site is from canterbury??

Welcome to the UK finally, Navraj!

It's going to be a decent slog for you from Canterbury unfortunately - the farm is near Worcester, so you have the not-so-minor inconvenience of having London and its nightmare traffic right in the middle of your route :twisted:
I'm guess it'll be 3.5-4 hours if traffic allows....

Cheers,

Jimbo4x4 said:
ME ME ME! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's my birthday on the 12th lol ;)

Was a shame to miss the last one so Laura and I will be there I am sure of it.

Jim.

Ditto....exept my birthday is the 13th.

I will most definately be there for this one.

Crispin said:
TonyS said:
Many thanks for the support, any ideas for more fun on the weekend just let me know. One day we could get trade stands etc!!!!

Anyone have any contacts at a magazine they could get out? 3-4 months is not a lot (or is it?) to get a magazine journo / photographer out. I don't mind chasing that up. :cool:

Kevin (my navigator on the Raid) has a brother who apart from doing the G4 writes for 4x4 magazine. I will have a chat with them both and see what they say.

Steve

Cheers Andrew,

I a definately looking forward to this event. Will do my best to make it!

Jon Wildsmith said:
Julian V might have the contacts but will he have the time? We might need to help him out with his time management a bit and get someone else on the case ;) :mrgreen:

Sod off Jon :)

I'm talking to the mags on some other things so can raise it, however it will push te numbers up quite a bit.

How will be cope with 50+ trucks?

Julian Voelcker said:
How will be cope with 50+ trucks?

Easy, we had 35+ this last time and there was still plenty of space ;) I'm sure Tony could expand if necessary - the wheat should be gone by October too :mrgreen:

35 is managable and has been done a couple of times, however some have already said we are touching the limits of the wood.

Also, what are the insurance implications? I thought there were number limitations.

I must admit, I'd like to attend a smaller cosier event than a huge big jamboree... :cool:

But will be at this one regardless of numbers - even if I'm on me own!!! :lol:

Back