Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2010 Update

After June 11th would be best for me, it is very unlikely that i will be able to make any date in May or early June.

Anything before the week-end of 26th will be fine for me, :D after that I will be doing a charity drive round the coastline of the UK for Help 4 Heroes.
Chas

I would just like to say either the weekend of 15/16 or 22/23 May, would be good for me. I’d love to come along and meet some of you great folks.

Has a final date been arranged yet?
Chas

Hi All

I am in France from 16 May until 1st June Hot Air Ballooning for a week and then on the Raid Asterix.

So I could well miss it all.

There are a few others on the Raid the following week as in the first week in June.

But whatever weekend it would be we cant all make it.

Mal

Latest from Tony is that it will be in June. I can't tell you anything more than that. I am not arranging it, but he did mail me the other night so I thought I'd better let you know.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi,

I have emailed Julian a couple of dates in june,just awaiting reply.

Insurance is driving me mad, but nearly there,sure all will be ok.

Fingers crossed.

Tony.

TonyS said:
Hi,

I have emailed Julian a couple of dates in june,just awaiting reply.

Insurance is driving me mad, but nearly there,sure all will be ok.

Fingers crossed.

Tony.
XXXXXXXXXX,
that's fingers crossed NOT kisses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

June is good for me :D and i might even have a winch bumper and winch to try out.

Joe

There is always the winch mount that goes with the standard bumper.

Chris

Battered and Blue said:
Latest from Tony is that it will be in June. I can't tell you anything more than that. I am not arranging it, but he did mail me the other night so I thought I'd better let you know.

Chris

June, Hmm I won’t be able to make it.

June is good for me

just a wedding on the 24th

Mal

Battered and Blue said:
There is always the winch mount that goes with the standard bumper.

Chris

Hello Chris i did look at your mount but then it still leaves me with a broken bent bumper.

Joe

Yeah, I know, but the next time you hit something....

C ;)

Hi y'all
Any decision forthcoming yet, in regard to Lincomb?
And, can I baggy a lift from Bristol peeps if any of you from this area are planning on going....?
Cheers
Renate
Beastless at the mo

I think we need to try and organise this ourselfs. I haven't spoken to Julian recently but I know last time I did he was v busy what with business and too many children :lol: How about posting the dates Lincomb is available Tony? The longer it is after 6th June the more likely I can commit to helping to organise things. Is the insurance all sorted now?

Tony... I'll gladly lend a hand organising the event but would need to know which weekend so I can book some time off. Probably still got the original disclaimers etc somewhere on my system.

Regards,

Rodger - disclaimers not necessary. We have sorted that bit out. There is nothing to disclaim against and anyway the minute you say 'we cannot be held....' it usually means that you can! Anyway we have debated this long and hard with the insurer and Tony, but thanks for the offer.

As to running it - I'd be more than happy to join in with Jon and Rodger et al in doing bits where I can. I was going to run a 90 handbrake masterclass, but seeing as I may be a little deficient in the 90 department by then, I may just be giving quad bike rides to people!

Chris

Back