Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

Gav Peter said:
The 'driver for hire' isn't going to be Toby again is it??? Better have the paramedics on speed dial if it is :lol: :lol:

Oi, I resemble that remark! It wasn't me who ran someone over...

Toby

Gav Peter said:
The 'driver for hire' isn't going to be Toby again is it??? Better have the paramedics on speed dial if it is :lol: :lol:
You're confusing him with someone else although there was definately a comedy element to Toby's co-driving :mrgreen:

Count me in too please Tony. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: looking forward to it already :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice one, got the green light so I should be able to make this one :dance:

TonyP said:
Nice one, got the green light so I should be able to make this one :dance:
Let Ian know to get a good supply of drive shafts organised in time!!! :p

I too have the green light (she just does not know she's given it yet...)

Crispin said:
I too have the green light (she just does not know she's given it yet...)

ooooo would love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation :roll:

Now you listen here woman! I am the man of the house and I am asking if I can go outside play

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rollingred: :laughing-rollingyellow: :violence-smack:

Sounds familiar, I wear the trousers in my house..........when she's out!!!

Hi Guys and Gals.

Thanks for the great interest, will sort out the booking info sooner rather than later.

I hear a heat wave is due for that weekend, so shorts and sunnies required. :pray:

TonyS said:
Hi Guys and Gals.

Thanks for the great interest, will sort out the booking info sooner rather than later.

I hear a heat wave is due for that weekend, so shorts and sunnies required. :pray:

I don't know a bit of moisture made made it even more interesting.......I remember a certain punch on a hill, there I was flat out in second just to hold myself on the hill long enough for my co driver to get the punch, punch the card before we started the slide back down still flat out in second :lol: :lol: :lol:

Count me in subject to the usual checks and permision :chores-vacuum:

Steve

:doh: Just realised I wont be able to make it. Going to be slogging through the Caprivi Strip for ten days... not sure how i will survive :p

Dammit, also means I'll have to wait till the next one to stake my claim on the leader board... :evil:

Anyway no doubt you'll all have a blast, it really was great last time. If you haven't been yet, you really have been missing out. Tony, Ian the rest of the crew really do go all out.

:obscene-drinkingcheers:

Back