Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

Cheque and form sent today, just need a stunt double for a co driver on the day.

Well I told SWMBO how it is! :shh:

So form and cheque in the post and on the way to you Tony. Looking forward to it...

Now, all I need to sort is a tent, sleeping bag and whatever else is required for camping. :whistle:

I'm in the same boat Tony, got me a tent off freecycle now looking for the other bits and bobs. Can't find any electrical sockets or wall bracket for the telly in the the tent though :lol:

Thanks guys, places filling nicely. Will post a list of names soon.
:thumbup:

Tony, I still haven't found my cheque book but could you make sure that my name is on the list please dude?

Cheers
Gav

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gav Peter said:
Tony, I still haven't found my cheque book but could you make sure that my name is on the list please dude?

Cheers
Gav

:lol: That's like saying the cheque's in the mail.... I'm sure Tony's hear that one before :twisted:

Yeah, I know whatchyah mean :lol: Have been busy the last few nights with muvva dear's birthday celebrations & unearthing my cheque book has fallen by the wayside :oops:

Willdoit tonight :p

Hurry up and find that chequebook Gav, don't want you to loose my place! :p

Posted my form this morning Tony ;)

The first post in this thread has been updated with a list of attendees to date so you can check your form was recieved and not lost in the post :)

Hey, I filled mine in a mailed it back for Nick and I before the ink had even dried on the thread! Wassup?

We're coming in two vehicles, but Nick is co-driving in GW with me.

Chris

It can't have got there yet Chris, or it's got lost ...

Will check, Chris. Moved house so had a big pile of post to get thru. Will let you know asap.

No! Mailed as in e-mailed! I don't use stamps.

Chris

The cheque is in my hand, will post tomorrow. Can't wait :happy-bouncyblue:

Form printed off.....cheque signed......so will be posted tomorrrow. Hope I am in time and if so will see you all there.

Tony, will not need a map as I have just found the one from last time..........sorry..... and I have a new axe cover for the axe :oops: :oops:

Steve

Will try and get this done this weekend, Tony :thumbup:
Been away for work again, so didn't have my chequebook with me (I'm trying to outdo Gav in the lame excuse competition :lol: )

Cheers,

Back