Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

Count me in too - I'll confirm whether I have passengers/supporters asap.

Hopefully we haven't reached 30 yet.... My luck that Tony waits until I head off to South America for a business trip and then posts this :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OT - been in Brazil, Argentina and Chile this week and saw my 1st cruiser today only (if a 150 qualifies :whistle: ). Off to Peru tonight, so maybe will see a few more there next week :cool:

Cheers,

Ohh, shame. Andrew, what a shame. Shame, guys, eh? If only you'd been in the same time zone, you'd have nipped in there. Shame. We just logged 3oth vehicle this Morning. I said to everyone that we should save you a place, didn't I lads. No really I did. Aww. Real shame. Maybe Tony will let you stand at the gate and just watch?

:laughing-rolling:

Peru eh, Ba@rst@rd.

Chris

I'm touched by the sympathy for my plight :lol:

In Peru now and there are a few more LC on display here - 150s and 200s. Yes, I do think the 150 is a very proper real LC - does that get me onto the list now, Tony? :mrgreen:

Hi Andrew,

You're an official, booked your place last event, think you asked me to!!!

Looking forward to catching up again. Just got as manic few weeks, moving house,only to the other side of the farm, then we will do the reg form.

Ohhh, THAT Andrew. I remember now :thumbup:

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
silvercruiser said:
Crispin said:
I too have the green light (she just does not know she's given it yet...)

are you sure after recent events :lol:

Joe

Yup, still in. Shopping for toys now :)

I won't be able to do the Lincomb week-end :thumbdown: (something else has now cropped up) :roll: but I'll come up for a day to see the various tents, especially to have a look at Jon's Airtop.

Count me in please Tony, I need to sort the Sat off from work, unless Chris's boss goes I'll be riding shotgun wth him on the rough stuff, but I'm up for the less damaging routes !

Nick.

Hi everyone,

Just sorting out registration form,and will post it on our website soon. Will let you know when we have done it.
Thanks for all the interest.

Hi Tony,

Just brought Jonnie's Red BJ40 and he will be missing it so I need to bring it to Lincomb and you guys can teach me to drive it!

Count me in if there's any space.

Cheers
Jase

Yep, I've managed to get the weekend off work, so look forward to seeing how things are done by the bigger boys :lol:

Nick

Hi Guys and gals,

I think we are there at last with registration form. Sorry its been a while, have moved house, though only to back of farm, closer to the horses, and all has been a bit mad.

Anyway, we have set up a new webpage,

www.4x4x7.co.uk

Its a bit basic, but you should be able,fingers crossed, to down load an entry form, and send it to us. Hopefully its all self explanatory, but any problems PM me.

Cheers,

Tony and Becky.

Hi Tony,

Big thank you using a picture of a real land cruiser on your 4x4x7 site, somehow it looks kinda familiar, oh it's my 40!!!

Big thanks, I feel very honoured!

See you in May for another really great weekend.

Regards,

Just got back from posting my registration form :thumbup: Very much looking forward to meeting up with everyone & test driving my tent :D

Form and payment in the post.

Maybe i can finally meet some of the guys from op norf at last.

Back