Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

lincomb 2019 1st 2nd June

We've run into a bit of family illness. Won't make it.

Car is ready! Will be there middle of the morning tomorrow. Is there a planned group off-roading session tomorrow? Since I have never done any off-roading, I'd be keen to have people around and get some advices if required.

Nick.

Car is ready! Will be there middle of the morning tomorrow. Is there a planned group off-roading session tomorrow? Since I have never done any off-roading, I'd be keen to have people around and get some advices if required.

Nick.
We're heading off for 6 am so be there for breakfast time.

Hi all very sorry I can not make it my back has gon up most of the night with it so have a lot of fun will be up for the next one I hope let's have lot,s of pics see you all soon.

Last edited:
Great meeting up with everyone yesterday. It was a good opportunity to laugh at Crispins expense...
20190601_102343.jpg

To be fair, the 150 did quite well only being let down by ground clearance

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Good to see a 150 being represented, wish I could have been there as well.

Cheers to all the organisers, had a brill weekend, had planned to do some videos and did non lol never mind next time maybe

Does it have a dash light instead of recovery hooks ?

dashboard_3.jpg

Wrong way go back :lol:

My first lincomb and had an amazing time and met some amazing people. Only downside is now I have an even longer shopping list.

Just got home, thanks everybody :)

Just got home, thanks everybody :)
Been back a while cuddles with my little girl now chilling on the sofa in me pants!!! No pics I promise . Thanks as ever to all involved. James and I both enjoyed the weekend as always . Roll on the next one.

Yep, brilliant weekend - thanks everyone. Looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:
Been back a bit now and all unpacked, not helped bu alternator failure on the way there but got back in what was in the batteries and now need an alternator swap.
All should be good for the next one however and the I-Kamper roof tent passed its test with flying colours.
Big thanks for the organising committee for their hard work as I'm sure there was a lot of hard work behind the scenes.
See you all in a months time.
Andy and Maria.

Just like to say a huge thank you to everyone. Thank you to Trevor and other organisers, route markers etc and To everyone for being so friendly and welcoming, had a great weekend. Zero worn out!

Great to see you all again. Really relaxed weekend and no one stuffed it into a tree which is always a bonus. Fantastic to see so many new faces and of course to have an FJ in the fold.

Bummer about the alternator. Might be a sticking bush. You never know.

See some of you at Bad Kissingen in 2 weeks.

We had a great time thanks.

Sorry for not catching up with everyone properly.

See those soon. who can make the one at yhe end of the month

First time at Lincomb and new to the club.
Really relaxed weekend, good compan, nnice weather we all enjoyed.

Thank you for organising such a good weekend. Luis, Karen, Catarina and Rafael

Back