Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

lincomb 2019 1st 2nd June

I've already spied where the nearest McDonalds is!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How can you have a combat crap in a caravan best squeeze em tight and wait for real porcelain one at the macs

Can bring up a few long bits of tree for fires anybody taking a chainsaw with them

If not we can borrow one from Tony's shed I'm sure. Always got my axe in the truck.

1. Trev,Tom
  2. Karl,Holly and the crew
  3. Nick
  4. Tony
  5. Andy
  6. Chris
  7. Gav,James (junior cruiser nut)
  8. Andy and Maria
  9. Stu
  10. Steve + Connie + Patrick son no1
  11. Jacob, Emma & Raf
  12. KB + 0.5
  13. Sam
  14. Rachel and Simon - not coming as they've better things to do!!!!
  15. James and Lucy
  16. Tim & Gabi
  17. Luís, Karen, + 2 little ones.
  18. Sarah + Zero the dog + Mike on Sat
  19. Steve
  20. Helen & Shannon.
  21. Nick - the one with the 60-series
  22. Rosy
  23. SteveS + Fran
  24. Jon

Just to add that as no postage the web banner club stickers are £1 each at the meet

A little update. The camping field is the one indicated with the cross and the gate entrance is where the junction of the 2 roads meet. You will see a new wooden gate which needs to be kept closed, enter the field through that gate.

Anyone turning up with a caravan, take you rear steady pads off as the entrance isn't graded for caravans and you will drag the back end. Happy to play spotter to get you on the field

Last edited:
Is that the one with the big shed in it on Google?

Senior moment, post corrected.

Last edited:
I've been coming since the days of ELCO Trev and I'm not sure where you mean. What 'cross' and which two out of the three roads that meet, do you mean? Put that beer down and post something useful. Pick a letter! Or are we out by the pylons near the caravan site again?

Screenshot 2019-05-30 at 17.31.14.jpg

Back