Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

lincomb 2019 1st 2nd June

the one just past the big shed then :)

And if anybody could bring some Yorkshire tea bags with them as I've been asked by two separate people to bring some but I dunno if they can last till half eight tomorrow night in deepest darkest England without any...

And if anybody could bring some Yorkshire tea bags with them as I've been asked by two separate people to bring some but I dunno if they can last till half eight tomorrow night in deepest darkest England without any...

Always got yorkshire tea bags with me lol, will be there early to mid afternoon :)

A little update. The camping field is the one indicated with the cross and the gate entrance is where the junction of the 2 roads meet. You will see a new wooden gate which needs to be kept closed, enter the field through that gate.

Anyone turning up with a caravan, take you rear steady pads off as the entrance isn't graded for caravans and you will drag the back end. Happy to play spotter to get you on the field
Hmmm:think: doesn't sound like it will be accessible to a low slung two seater, I'll see you at the non lincomb meet at Trev's local.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, ETA 12hrs and counting...

Just packing, action camera/drone batteries charged, got to do a quick shop and fill the fridge/freezer, put some fuel in and I’m away :)

O yes stickers packed lol

Well for those of you who may still not be clear where we’re camping forget that last instruction because we’re nowhere near that
We are in fact in a field on Lincomb Bank. Effectively we are above the woods quite high up overlooking the farm and very hard to see from the road.

As you come down the hill through the bends towards the farm in the bottom you will see a new wooden gate by a telegraph pole on the left. We’re in there!

Good luck.

I'm an hour and half away, thanks for later instructions to get to the field

1. Trev,Tom
  2. Karl,Holly and the crew
  3. Nick
  4. Tony
  5. Andy
  6. Chris
  7. Gav,James (junior cruiser nut)
  8. Andy and Maria
  9. Stu
  10. Steve + Connie + Patrick son no1
  11. Jacob, Emma & Raf
  12. KB + 0.5
  13. Sam
  14. Rachel and Simon - not coming as they've better things to do!!!!
  15. James and Lucy
  16. Tim & Gabi
  17. Luís, Karen, + 2 little ones.
  18. Sarah + Zero the dog + Mike on Sat
  19. Steve
  20. Helen & Shannon.
  21. Nick - the one with the 60-series
  22. Rosy
  23. SteveS + Fran
24.Ram, saturday

Well for those of you who may still not be clear where we’re camping forget that last instruction because we’re nowhere near that
We are in fact in a field on Lincomb Bank. Effectively we are above the woods quite high up overlooking the farm and very hard to see from the road.

As you come down the hill through the bends towards the farm in the bottom you will see a new wooden gate by a telegraph pole on the left. We’re in there!

Good luck.
So not the place on the map / coordinates previously posted?

I'm coming with a trailer so don't really want to end up doing a U turn down that lane :tearsofjoy:

So not the place on the map / coordinates previously posted?

I'm coming with a trailer so don't really want to end up doing a U turn down that lane :tearsofjoy:

Nobody has got lost so far james and we have a number of newbies here

Looks a good turn out i'm sorry to miss this one :violin:
:text-+1:
Got too much to do. Going away with Lynn’s car and it’s wanting some new bits including cam belt that I cannot leave ‘til after.

Enjoy the great weather.

Back