Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Activities: SATURDAY ONLY

What do you want to do on Saturday?

• Option 2: Laning at Long Mynd (max 8 places in 2 groups)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
An update

Option 1
Richard Jackaman,
Tommo&Claire
Lorin
silvercruiser
HauptRenate
SpinDrift

Option 3
Ian Rubie
Rodger
Chris
africaaboveandbelow
Paul_Humphreys
Ryan Thomson
spackrackman

Option 4
Andy

I won't be there untill late Sat afternoon, so it's beer and mooch for me and then some more beer and a bit of pig roll !

Nick.

Hi,

I've put myself down for strata. My rear diff is gone - it let me down in Wales a few weeks ago, I was solo at Lyn Alwen (were some of us got stuck in December) and had to dig my way out - but should be fine on strata.

Any idea what time things will kick off on sat? I'm keen to stick with the woods option on sat and if there is a green lane going on the Sunday then tag along on that. To be honest I just want to get my cruiser dirty. :p

OK. Just heard from Karl (parts fella from Ashbourne - Stef's mate) he has lost his login etc. Thinks he has a sticking key on his keyboard and has lost himself in there somewhere. He's coming on Friday and staying for the full do. Fancies just chilling so no drain on the woods blah blah. Although if there is a space fancies Strata. There will be three of them in one vehicle. It is going to be one heck of a weekend. Can we add them to the list please. And Andrew / Crispin - could you do anything about his login details via an e-mail old Chum?

Chris

Chris said:
OK. Just heard from Karl (parts fella from Ashbourne - Stef's mate)Chris
If you are in touch with him, can you remind him to bring my red bonnet and pass it on to Steff please?
Chas

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Option 4 for me please, and I'd be interested in the DIY workshops as well. Hopefully arriving Friday evening traffic permitting.

Cheers,

Scott.

Chris said:
OK. Just heard from Karl (parts fella from Ashbourne - Stef's mate) he has lost his login etc. Thinks he has a sticking key on his keyboard and has lost himself in there somewhere. He's coming on Friday and staying for the full do. Fancies just chilling so no drain on the woods blah blah. Although if there is a space fancies Strata. There will be three of them in one vehicle. It is going to be one heck of a weekend. Can we add them to the list please. And Andrew / Crispin - could you do anything about his login details via an e-mail old Chum?
Added Karl to the list (in position 3!). Still space for Strata - he just needs to vote, for which he'll need his login :twisted:

Sadly I am not the man in the know for login stuff :ugeek: We'll need Crispin to ride to the rescue here!

Cheers,

Back