Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

Gary Stockton said:
still deciding whether I want to pack the RTT or not - probably will. So - do I bring the hound or not then?? May need to re-think the packing system though :lol:
Better book one more for the hog roast :think:

re: winching event

does anyone have a tong tester we can use to measure the current draw of the winch? I have a 300A shunt which I can use but it is a bit of a faf. Would be interesting to see how many amps the winch draws at different loads.

Gary, bring the hound! My kids will be there and will keep it entertained (or will act as anchors as he hares off!) :mrgreen: They've just been in SA and spent time playing with my folks' ridgeback.

amazing how far some people are willing to travel for a free beer :lol:

Oo free beer! I think I will be coming on the Friday then :D

Gary, how can you possibly leave the ridgeback at home, lincomb definitely falls under the terra firma category rather than open water so the hound will love it :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just emailed Tony to see if i can attend :thumbup:

Better get the IFS numbers up a bit ;)

Tony, I recall you saying the same in spring about the weather then all hell broke loose on Saturday night and made for an interesting day on Sunday :lol:

Talking of IFS, is Tommo still at sea ?

Ian Rubie said:
We have five special stages planned for the weekend, three on Saturday and two on Sunday. We however could do with some volunteers to man one of the Saturday stages for a few hours. If you are happy to help out please PM me.

Hi again,

I have had 3 volunteers so far but could do with a couple more - many hands make light work and all that.

Anyone else?

Cheers

Ian

Ian Rubie said:
[quote="Ian Rubie":3g6ybq07]
We have five special stages planned for the weekend, three on Saturday and two on Sunday. We however could do with some volunteers to man one of the Saturday stages for a few hours. If you are happy to help out please PM me.

Hi again,

I have had 3 volunteers so far but could do with a couple more - many hands make light work and all that.

Anyone else?

Cheers

Ian[/quote:3g6ybq07]

I'll help out.

Is it recovering people? I can do that :dance:

Thank you both, I have had a couple more PMs so we are good to go.

Crispin said:
I'll help out.

Is it recovering people? I can do that :dance:

No recovery needed - unless someone gets something seriously wrong!!

Cheers

Ian

Last minute booking...

See you all there..with my little FJ40 (which is for sale) but might as well get it muddy :lol:

Stan

stan said:
Last minute booking...

See you all there..with my little FJ40 (which is for sale) but might as well get it muddy :lol:

Stan

Hi Stan,

Will be good to see the 40 again, not much chance of mud though - dusty is more like it.

Ian

That'll be nice, i seem to spend my life in mud up here in sunny cumbria !

Back