Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

Hi everyone,

Looking forward to the weekend, all is in order. Just to let you know that the camp field has moved. It is now before the stables, so go up through the yard as usual, towards the Equestrian Parking, and its the paddock on the left hand side.

It has electric fencing around some of it and it is ON, horses will be in the bottom part of the field, so careful in the dark and no peeing on it!!!

So its here, and the weather is with us. :thumbup:

See you tomorrow/saturday.

Cheers,

Are any other 40s going ? I have a load of spares to sell :lol: just need to know if i should bother loading them up...

lets hope the weather stays like its been today all weekend. :cool:

my 70 is all packed and on the trailer ready for tomorrow. all being well will be finishing work at lunch time, so hopefully be at Lincomb for about 2pm. :thumbup:

cant wait. :dance:

All packed and ready to go, just the issue of having to go to work first :evil:

I guess it'll be around 6 when Chris and I arrive, so sees yas all later :thumbup:

Yep, what Nick said. Although a 6pm arrival is doubtful for me, crossing the country in Friday rush hour is always entertaining :roll: Probably see you all around dark.

Safe trip up everyone.

I'll be leaving soon, coming via Julian V, depends on how long I am with him as to when I'll arrive, safe trip everyone :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Guys,

I have a fair supply of wood, but most needs cutting up. Anyone with a chainsaw like to take on the job, axe men also needed.

Cheers,

Are any other 40s going ? I have a load of spares to sell just need to know if i should bother loading them up...

Yep I am coming with a 40. Bring what you have got!

TonyS said:
Hi Guys,

I have a fair supply of wood, but most needs cutting up. Anyone with a chainsaw like to take on the job, axe men also needed.

Cheers,
Have you got a chainsaw we can use Tony? Mines at home & home ain't on my route to you from work :twisted:

Other than that, yup, I'll swing the axe around for a while :cool:

Hi Gav,

Are you qualified?? Can use mine no worries, just an insurance thing!!

Thanks,

No mate, no quals here :thumbdown:

But I haven't lost any limbs to date :thumbup:

Looks like I'll be swinging the axe instead... :(

As long as you don't ask me to do a risk assessment. It's the weekend and I shall definitely be 'out of the office'.

Chris

Gav Peter said:
TonyS said:
Sure we can get around it,

Cheers, :thumbup:
But of course :cool:

Hey, perhaps Chris could do us a risk assessment??

With no qualifications under my belt, I am sure it is a bad idea (and those within 100 feet) Gav :twisted:

5 minutes and I am on my way...

Crispin said:
With no qualifications under my belt, I am sure it is a bad idea (and those within 100 feet) Gav

5 minutes and I am on my way...
Whoo whoo - just waiting for Gaz's final ETA from Edinburgh before heading off myself... :dance: Might not be able to wait that long though... :whistle:

Looking forward to watching you in action from a distance then Cris :lol:

So I look a bit keen. First ones here. Blood warm

Sent from TapaTalk

Back