Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

There is a big selection of tracks that cater for all vehicles and skill levels in the woods, and you can defiantly take part in the activities without issues going by previous events. TBH you can attend without going off road at all and have fun, plenty of seats going free and if your lucky someone might even let you have a go in there's ;) Also drinking round a fire eating hog roast does not require getting stuck in deep mud :thumbup:

I have sent Tony (the guy that owns the land) a text asking the question. I know however that he is working away at the moment and has very limited mobile signal. I can not see a problem with other makes attending.

We are in the final planning stage for the special stages and have some new ones we hope you are going to like.

A Subaru will possibly suffer with lack of clearance in the wooded section but should be OK on the farm section and for a few of the special stages.

Ian

Hi Guys,

Apologise for not replying, been working away in scotland, and my smart phone was not so smart. Back now and will catch up soon with the thread.
No worries with other Japs , think most cruiser folk mainly object to Landies!! ;)

The wood has changed a bit, jcb, but at the moment its so dry a car can get around, but with a bit of rain, we know things can change!!!

Cheers,

Form filled in, cheque written and sent on its merry way with Postman Pat tomorrow. :thumbup:

ok ... dumb question time ........

who do i pay ... and how much :oops: :oops:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Red,

Click on this link (it's back on page 5 of this thread as well) http://www.4x4x7.co.uk/ and scroll down to where it says Entry Form in red.

Fill in the weekend package that applies, driver and vehicle details etc, write out the cheque and pop in the post to the address on the form.

Then wait for the fun to commence.

Thanks Trevor :thumbup:

does the missus count as a co-driver if she can't drive ??

I think she would in terms of the costs for weekend camping/Sat meal, but I'm sure you might be able to "borrow" a co driver for the challenges. For any official ruling it would be worth PM'ing either Ian Rubie or TonyS in their capacity of host and organiser.

Just my thoughts, I am just a participant like yourself and don't speak in any official capacity.

Trev

Red Oktober said:
Thanks Trevor :thumbup:

Hi,

Assuming she will be in the vehicle when you are doing the course Trevor is correct, she does.

Cheers

Ian

Ian Rubie said:
[quote="Red Oktober":183ky38w]Thanks Trevor :thumbup:

Hi,

Assuming she will be in the vehicle when you are doing the course Trevor is correct, she does.

Cheers

Ian[/quote:183ky38w]

thanks for confirming that Ian :thumbup:

I thinks its about time I sent my cheque too...

Ian or those informed....

If I am able to make it I would like to turn up for one of the days and maybe ride co-pilot or perhaps assist with the days proceedings if a spare pair of hands are needed. Perhaps bring the camera and catch a few shots.

Just wondered if I could pay cash on the day and if so there is no mention of a day visitor cost?

Don't mind me asking,

How much does the event cost?
Is it cool if I bring a couple of friends along....

£70 for camping and hog roast for driver and a co driver.

Pm Tony s for prices for extras. Can't imagine it would be an issue.

My landcruiser is currently off the road if it's ok to turn up in a hilux (can park at the end of field) if there are still spaces for the weekend?

Red Oktober said:
[quote="Ian Rubie":hlziz1i5][quote="Red Oktober":hlziz1i5]Thanks Trevor :thumbup:

Hi,

Cheers

Ian[/quote:hlziz1i5]

thanks for confirming that Ian :thumbup:[/quote:hlziz1i5]This was my co-driver for the last Lincomb :)

P4070572.jpg

P4070578.jpg

P4070584.jpg

P4070598.jpg

P4080620.jpg

My 4 year old son Robert :D Although I'm not sure he was worth the extra tenner as he was not so hot in the 'Blind Fold Driving' stage as he was a little unsure of his left from his right :roll: :lol: ;) :D

At least he can drive though :thumbup:

th_101_0085.jpg

So long as someone else is pressing the pedals :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit - The image above is a clicky to a PhotoBucket video :|

Ryan Thomson said:
£70 for camping and hog roast for driver and a co driver.

Pm Tony s for prices for extras. Can't imagine it would be an issue.

Cheers Ryan,

Will ask Tony. I think we might be 3 or 4

Back