Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

The 1st post in this thread is being updated with the bookings as they are processed so check that post if you want to be sure you're 'in' :) and a reminder that if you make an online payment you still need to fill in a registration form ;)

Paid :D :D :D ...will only be on the site on the sunday though

just gotta send off the registration form

I'm coming for sure - I always was, but not quite sorted the family out yet. I suspect it will be a last minute decision. I can't see them all coming down on the Friday night. And we have a dog who won't be coming.

It's much easier when you don't have to count on anyone else :roll:

Chris

All paid up ... and registration form returned .....

can't see us on the "confirmed list" yet :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Jon Wildsmith said:
bumping for updated list in first post.

still not on the list ..... :( paid via bank transfer on the 1st september ... and emailed the booking form to Tony the day after

Your registration is being processed Carl, your payment was received but not the registration form. Now Tony knows it was emailed not posted he'll know to check out a lost email and not keep an eye on the post for it ;) :mrgreen:

Bump and another reminder - if you want your name in the list changed to your forum name pm me to let me know.

You'll just about get by without if you don't Carl. Always good to get a new bit of kit fitted, but I don't think we've drowned anyone yet. We have flooded some cabins it's true, but engines no. Of course we don't know how devious our resident digger driver has been nor what the weather gods have in store.

Biggest prerequisite is probably ridiculously grippy tyres and nerves of steel. Or maybe a care-less attitude toward body damage. :cry: :cry: I can guarantee that I won't be ripping any more arches off this time.

Chris

Sounds like he's been busy :thumbup: I was there a couple of weeks ago for Jess's brithday party (equestrian not 4x4 :roll: ) and was offered a sneak preview but ran out of time to go and have a look :cry:

Oh yes! There's no fooling you is there. :doh:

Maybe I'll tape a couple back on.

C

Hi'yall
I know its a bit late, but i'm interested in coming again, if there is any room for me and ma beast that is.
Regards
Renate

There's room if you get yourself registered Renate.

I've just got back from a sneak preview of some new sections of track in the Lincomb woods. I hope you all appreciate the sacrifice of taking my truck down there and driving them to make sure they were all safe for you :mrgreen: Tony has been busy sharpening up some of the existing sections like the tractor tyres and the elephants feet but he's also been busy adding new things to let you test you and your trucks abilities, like how slippy your seats are on a side slope :) If you're always a bit nervous of side slopes this one will be a good way to have a go at a fairly serious side slope in a fairly safe and controlled environment and see what it feels like to get quite tippy ;) There's other new stuff as well that could prove quite interesting :)

He's also setting up a winching area. This is nothing to do with the punch event, no points, but it's a short pull up a steep bank where you can test your winch and see if you pick any tips on using your winch safely to do things like this.

The camping and eating plans sound great, camping by the marques and eating under cover in those if the weather is wet with the fire nearby.

Sounds like it should be the best Lincomb yet, don't miss out :thumbup: ;)

okay, okay you've sold it to me... not that that takes much doing....
Will register ASAP
Cheers
R

Hi,
Just to mention all the punches will be put out using my old 1983 hilux, so should all be ok to get, once you find them.
:thumbup:

TonyS said:
Just to mention all the punches will be put out using my old 1983 hilux, so should all be ok to get, once you find them.
:thumbup:
What he did not say was the hilux will be towed to the location of the punches using a 500hp 4wd tractor that is laying around the farm :lol:

Back