Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

TonyS said:
Hi,
Just to mention all the punches will be put out using my old 1983 hilux, so should all be ok to get, once you find them.
:thumbup:
Cheers Tony, will you be supplying a map? :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian Rubie said:
TonyS said:
Just to mention all the punches will be put out using my old 1983 hilux, so should all be ok to get, once you find them.
What he did not say was the hilux will be towed to the location of the punches using a 500hp 4wd tractor that is laying around the farm :lol:

I'll be ok then ;) here I was worried I would be bored. :whistle:

Yeah, right. And then when it's rained overnight........

Chris

Crispin said:
I'll be ok then ;) here I was worried I would be bored. :whistle:
Are you going to come and have a play with your new winch?

Jon Wildsmith said:
[quote="Crispin":450b4omi]I'll be ok then ;) here I was worried I would be bored. :whistle:
Are you going to come and have a play with your new winch?[/quote:450b4omi]

[strike:450b4omi]Since he has ATRAC the winch might get a lot of use.[/strike:450b4omi] It would be interesting to see how well the new winch works.

Ian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well, I need to get stuck first :cool:

The plan is to see how good the winch is. :pray:

oooh has Crispin got a winch?

I can think of plenty of place I'd like to stick it. His truck, I mean :oops: obviously.

Chris

Crispin said:
Well, I need to get stuck first :cool:
From the conversation I had with Tony on Saturday there should be a place in the woods you can test your winch *before* you get stuck ;) I will be testing mine there, single and double line pulls, repeatedly, and monitoring the motor temperature and get this big question mark that's in my mind resolved one way or the other.

MEEOWW!!!!!!

Handbags at dawn!

C

Cossack said:
TonyS said:
Hi,
Cheers Tony, will you be supplying a map? :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Chas,

Yes, maps provided, and general areas marked where you can go.

My little leaf sprung lux shouldn't be too hard to follow, even if its a bit wet, :shifty:

We've had bugga all rain here in the last 6 months, so lets hope it can hold off for another 3 weeks. Some of my new changes could be interesting. ;)

Got my new tent rigged up yesterday to check all the parts are there, I can safely say it's bigger than the pocket sized jobby I had at Lincomb earlier this year :thumbup:

TonyS said:
Hi Chas,
Yes, maps provided, and general areas marked where you can go.
My little leaf sprung lux shouldn't be too hard to follow, even if its a bit wet,
I meant of the punches, just for us old fogeys with failing eyesight :shifty:

Sorry Chas,

To let you know where the punches are would mean game over rather quickly!! :?

Tony, perhaps you are crediting us with more intelligence than we deserve. They were numbered last time and we still didn't find them all. You lost one if you remember an no one could tell you where it was - and it's your woods. Now what does that say? :lol:

I'm packed and ready!

Chris

Last time Chris, Roger put them out, so technically I didnt lose one :whistle:
This time might be evenmore sneaky :thumbup:
Did i mention my leafy lux is on KM2s,and a 2" lift? Loads of clearance. :D

Hi guys,

Won't be able to get there this time.... I'm in Alberta, Canada and the search for punch 26 goes on!!

Have a brilliant weekend and we'll be thinking of you.

Regards,

Rodger & Corinne

Back