Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

we don't drink and will be going back to the b&b for something to eat

Annamarie said:
we don't drink and will be going back to the b&b for something to eat
Not drinking is fair enough, no everyone does. Unless you don't like \ can not eat pork I would highly recommend staying for the Hog Roast. It is a social high point of the weekend.

Ian

i don't eat much meat i don't like it i'm not a big eater i'm only 6 stone 10

i have a routine and like to stick to it.. if i don't it can upset my tummy and i don't want to do that because i suffer with travel sickness :sick: :( and anxiety meeting people

thats what the b&b is for... i was hopeing i wouldn't have to explain all this as its embaressing but carl understands :(

No worries, about the most friendly bunch you could meet :thumbup:

thank you thats very kind.. but its very debilataiting from my side

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We were all hoping that an organiser would answer that one :violin:

the organisers are probably expecting the 'club' to answer ;) AFAIK it's open to all club members and as one has said NO Mike I'd take that as a YES myself :mrgreen:

Well I certainly have no issues with people turning up in other cars but then that is just my opinion,

Jon Wildsmith said:
AFAIK it's open to all club members and as one has said NO Mike I'd take that as a YES myself :mrgreen:

Perhaps I should rephrase

If anyone doesn't want me to come please speak now or forever hold your peace...

Feel free to tell me to piss off but be aware that I will accuse you of landy levels of arrogance :twisted: :D

Will give it another day or so before I register for it... give chance for people to say no.

i've got no problems with an isuzu being there .... (had one myself so know they are good trucks)

Mike,
I have no qualms about you attending in an isuzu. You are after all a member of the cruiser club who is on the lookout for a cruiser, no doubt...

At the end of the day it is a cruiser event so by all means come along and see what these vehicles are capable of and what the community is all about.

But one very important tip is: bring beer, you'll need it to pay for the recoveries...

:clap:
I like a challenge... Already got a front winch, rear is planned as is freshening up the rear lsd... will be bringing the insa's too.
I like the 1664, I suggest you bring some should you need some assistance and it better be chilled :obscene-birdiedoublered: :obscene-buttred:

Mike,

Two things to note:

1. I'm South African, so I always have beer and it's always ice cold.
2. I drive an 80... :twisted:

So bring it on... :obscene-birdiedoublegreen:

mike hatton said:
Any chance I can come with the Isuzu??? Just for your entertainment of course :dance:
I reckon you can come in almost anything except a Land Rover, it would take too much of our fun time having to recover it. :roll:

I'll be there for the banter, sod the mud!

I do have a soft spot for cruisers, they are good offroad... which is why I wanna take them on :twisted: .

You'll see me struggle with clearance though.

Landy 90's are good offroad, problems arise from owners thinking they drive the best and the obvious lack of strength/reliability.

So I have a silly question..... I don't own a cruiser (yet) and my 4wd is really is an awd Subaru. Would it be possible to come and have a look or would it just be a waste for me?

Back