Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

Rodger said:
the search for punch 26 goes on!!
Are you looking for it out there now Rodger??? :lol:

Hope you are doing some 'wheeling' out there & having fun :cool:

I'll be calling in at BOAB one of the days next week to pick up some ARB locker spares Chris bought back from Australia for me if anyone who's coming to Lincomb wants to save some P&P :)

I might ask you to pick me up some of those rock pegs Jon...

Guys,
On the lookout for some road cones, need about 40, any ideas how to get some cheap, legally!! :whistle:

can't you ask the local highways people nicely if they can leave some on the road for you. .... they seem to leave them all over the damned place lately :twisted:

or ... they may be willing to let you have some old cones

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Re: Re: Lincomb Autumn 2011

TonyS said:
Guys,
On the lookout for some road cones, need about 40, any ideas how to get some cheap, legally!! :whistle:

Some idiot has fly tipped a whole bunch on the M25. I could collect

Sent from TapaTalk

sae70 said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/77-TRAFFIC-CONES-99P-NO-RESERVE-MUST-SELL-/110741123586?pt=UK_BOI_ProtectiveGear_RL&hash=item19c8af7202

Two hours to go, but are they near anyone for a possible collection? SE 20 London.

Good luck :thumbup:

It would not surprise me if they made +£150.00, but you could keep the 41 750mm cones for what you want (1 spare), sell the rest 22 1000mm cones will sell well they are around +£8 each new! You can buy the reflective collars for the sand filled ones, about £1.22 each they should then sell well and just bin the odd ones :)

OMG :!: £51 :!: Please tell me that was you Tony :pray:

Bargain, Huge thanks, Steven. £51. :thumbup:

With that many cones, we can create even more fun for the weekend. :clap:

You lucky boy :D

If you sell of the odd cones that we spoke of you'll easily be in profit :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Tony,

PM me the details and I will get collection sorted. Already thinking of what games we can create with 77 cones!!

Ian

Will it include dressing up http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Traffic-Cone- ... 691wt_1210 :lol: :lol:

$(KGrHqQOKnUE4Kwm1i!dBOOCrw!VL!~~0_12.JPG

How about 'how many cones can you get in a landcruiser and still drive it' Ian to go first :lol:

Back