Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

Rob said:
Chris your name seems to be missing from the list, are you really goin to miss this one? :shock:
My name isn't on the list either, but I'll be there on Saturday.

Hi guys

Just a quick question. I'm coming up either with Crispin or in my own car, unfortunately not a cruiser. My porblem is when we get up to lincomb Crispin, Tony and Trevor have got other people riding with them. I dont want to miss the wekend as had a blast last time.

My question is: Does anyone mind, who hasnt got a passenger, me riding along with them??? I'll prob still come up anyway if there isnt, just thought id ask.

Cheers guys

Chris

Chris Mann said:
Hi guys
My question is: Does anyone mind, who hasnt got a passenger, me riding along with them??? I'll prob still come up anyway if there isnt, just thought id ask. Cheers guys Chris
I'll be up on Sat, you're welcome to tag along with me :thumbup: you can warn me of any concrete walls in the way :oops:

The time has come for me to make a decision one way or the other about this Lincomb trip and I've decided to gracefully bow out I'm affraid :| :violin: Fiery is still with the mechanic whom was convinced that the sound of impending doom coming up my steering column was the off side wheel bearing, but after changing it out for a new-un the sound of impending doom remains :( Maybe it's the nearside one :roll: :lol: Anyways with this still to be sorted and all of lifes other commitments I'll just have to come along to the next one :)

Hope you all have a cracking weekend and that the weather holds for you all :thumbup:

PS - looking forward to all of the photos and camp fire stories already, please don't let me down :D

Hi Steven,

Shame you cant make it. You will miss out driving thru all the cones we now have. Many thanks to you for helping me find those last weekend, top buy. :thumbup:

See you in the spring.

Cheers,

Shame you won't be with us this time, missing the glue gun already :D hope the truck gets sorted soon.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris Mann said:
My question is: Does anyone mind, who hasnt got a passenger, me riding along with them???

Looks like my son may drop out - so I'm likely to have a space as well...

So between myself, Chas and others I'm sure you'll have a blast...

As for bringing your car - I'm travelling up from the iow (via southampton) - let me know if you're on route and I'll happily pick you up...

Cossack said:
Chris Mann said:
Hi guys
My question is: Does anyone mind, who hasnt got a passenger, me riding along with them??? I'll prob still come up anyway if there isnt, just thought id ask. Cheers guys Chris
I'll be up on Sat, you're welcome to tag along with me :thumbup: you can warn me of any concrete walls in the way :oops:

Justin_Elliott said:
[quote="Chris Mann":24xag0wn]My question is: Does anyone mind, who hasnt got a passenger, me riding along with them???

Looks like my son may drop out - so I'm likely to have a space as well...

So between myself, Chas and others I'm sure you'll have a blast...

As for bringing your car - I'm travelling up from the iow (via southampton) - let me know if you're on route and I'll happily pick you up...[/quote:24xag0wn]
Cheers guys, now i'm spoilt for choice, who to go round with :?: :think: Justin, i'll pm you about the pick up, Crispin's offered too.

Sadly due to family commitments, I won't be able to make this event. I have been trying to make a plan, but unfortunately it's a non starter for me. Hope you will all have a great weekend.

C'mon Tony - bring the sprogs along! I am! SA plays on Friday, so it's not like you can be watching RWC games :whistle:

Andrew Prince said:
C'mon Tony - bring the sprogs along! I am! SA plays on Friday, so it's not like you can be watching RWC games :whistle:

If only..... there are 4 off them as we have some family staying with us at the moment.... can't see the Rozzers being keen on 3 of them sitting in the back of LB.... :shock:

Did think about leaving them at home with bags of crisps, chocolates and cokes.... but again I think the CSA may have something to say about that :lol:

As for rugby.... not even one post on this forum about the current RWC.... go the bokke!

Gav Peter said:
Come in the 120!!! :mrgreen:

I think my manhood would be very short lived if I did.... :o Although the thought did briefly cross my mind! :twisted:

I have a few things I want to get rid of, four mudmats, two grey and two black, that fit in front of the rear seats, I don't need them as I've removed the rear seats, some rubber wheel arch extension strips that fix to the underside of the wing (for two arches only) and an 80 series towbar that has been slightly modded, the plate on the back was shortened to act like less of a plough, all FREE to a good home. Is it worth me bringing them to Lincomb? :think: I don't want to have to bring them back again.

I can probably help you out with most of that Chas - bring it on!!! :cool:

I'm getting very excited now, can't wait for Friday and the trip up. Have a few little jobs to do to get the 70 finished in time, new rear brake shoes and adjusters, front crank oil seal and chucking on a new timing belt at the same time.

As my mate Tom is driving the 70 to and from Lincomb, I 'spose it's only fair I give him some brakes :lol:

Guys, have now got a new surprise for you, managed to finish it late saturday night, just off to drive it now. :thumbup:

Fingers crossed the heat wave is on its way as ordered!! :clap:

Back