Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb May 27th-29th

Well, I know that this is going to come as a bombshell for many, but actually since someone else mentioned it, I have decided

to ...........

go ...........

to ............

Bad Kissengen. :icon-redface:

We off to bad k again this year........convoy??

Well that's good because they've just mailed me to say you've dropped out and I have your camping spot. Cheers Rich!

Errm guys should there be a new BK thread?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi guys,

Looks like things are a bit quiet on the Lincomb front, so I am going to cancel. I will reimburse the one booking.
Ive had to cancel/ postpone a horse event for this Sunday, and we don't have any spare weekends until October to reschedule it, except for the 28-29th May. I hope you don't mind, but I've just caught up with things on here, and it looks like the social side is looking good for April and May anyway.

If you'd still like a date early October, let me know and we can put a date in the diary.

Have a great summer, let's hope the rain stops.

Cheers,

Sorry to hear that, was getting all revved up for it too. Well, I'm up for October............

There didn't really seem any interest for it this time, but October will soon be here!

Aww, I'm gutted. Dave & I have been working on the cruiser to actually get it ready on time, not the last minute rush like normal, and I have bought a new gazebo! :doh::doh: Boo Hoo. Guess we will have to wait until October then.

Guys and gals.

I had a word with Tony and this is back on. It will only be a social meet again though but people can go for a drive in the woods on the Saturday.

Can we have a show of hands for anyone who wants to go. I know I've had a few people ask me about it already. Copy and paste whos attending. £20 for camping Friday and Saturday. It will be the same price for one or two nights.

1. Karl & Holly

Just gotta check with my dad, I told him this was cancelled and he decided to do his 70th celebrations that weekend...

edit. He wasn't heart broken :)

Last edited:
1. Karl & Holly
2. Jon
3. Nick

1. Karl & Holly
2. Jon
3. Nick
4. Trev & Thomas

I hope you all have a nice weekend. il be on my way to France that weekend, otherwise i could of bought the 120 out for a play.

1. Karl & Holly
2. Jon
3. Nick
4. Trev & Thomas
5. Andy & Maria
6. Reinhard

Back