Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb May 27th-29th

Just echoing Karls comments, what a fab time!! New faces, all super guys and girls and kids.
Plenty of good food and drink and relaxation.

More needed there next time and more social meetings needed.

Hi All, had a great weekend, thank you to Karl and Tony for sorting, meet some great new people and managed to some muddin' and bruise the old girl, will get this sorted after my next trip to strata florida in June, hope to see you all again next time. cheers to all, Jon, Tash and Alf.

as usual forgot to take any pictures in the wood but did get one before it was cleaned!

IMG_2022.jpg

Hi All, had a great weekend, thank you to Karl and Tony for sorting, meet some great new people and managed to some muddin' and bruise the old girl, will get this sorted after my next trip to strata florida in June, hope to see you all again next time. cheers to all, Jon, Tash and Alf.

as usual forgot to take any pictures in the wood but did get one before it was cleaned!
View attachment 101523

Another cracking social. Thanks to Karl and Tony for arranging and Simon Holton from Toyota for his goody box.

Had a relaxing weekend with new faces and old, enjoyed getting a bit stuck in the woods for a while and came out with no damage which makes a pleasant change.

Already looking forward to the next one.

Another cracking social. Thanks to Karl and Tony for arranging and Simon Holton from Toyota for his goody box.

Had a relaxing weekend with new faces and old, enjoyed getting a bit stuck in the woods for a while and came out with no damage which makes a pleasant change.

Already looking forward to the next one.
Thanks to all involved with the meeting this weekend. Good to put faces to names. My boy loved his weekend in the tent.good offloading great trucks and even beeter people. Thanks again. Definitely won't be the last visit.cheers again to all who made it happen.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi,
It was great meeting all of you. The woods was a little more then what I'm willing to put my 150 through however my son had a very good time running a round.
Will do my best to make it the next time and will definitely be camping, 1 day is way to short.

Hi,
It was great meeting all of you. The woods was a little more then what I'm willing to put my 150 through however my son had a very good time running a round.
Will do my best to make it the next time and will definitely be camping, 1 day is way to short.

Good to see you matey, your lad certainly has some energy. Hope to see you both at the next meeting.

I had great fun. Thanks for organising! The drive home was two hours quicker woo! However... There was a bit of a grumble on the way back and the brake warning light kept coming on at slow speeds. Figured there was mud or a stone somewhere it shouldn't be. Umm
image.jpg
New discs on order as I'm fairly certain they're a bit shagged!
image.jpg
Currently sticking the new handbrake shoes and boss handbrake kit that I've had sitting here for over a year. I've decided I don't like playing with the brakes and am having a ciggy and coffee. See you all next time :)

Thanks to Tony and Karl for organising. Was great to meet everyone. Looking forward to the next one.

I took a few photos. I'll upload them as soon as I get a chance.

From some of the pics I've seen it looks like fun was had. :) Need more pics though :(

Few piccys
image.jpeg
Brekky
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I keep the odd spanner in my boot. Dave has a chainsaw.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Go over the bridge they said. We've been twice they said. It's easy!
image.jpeg
The rescue team in action
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
It only looks like Trevs stuck. There's not really a car infront and behind pulling him free
image.jpeg
Jack daniels. Bbq chicken wings. Actually they're all mine!
image.jpeg
Fire!
image.jpeg

I had great fun. Thanks for organising! The drive home was two hours quicker woo! However... There was a bit of a grumble on the way back and the brake warning light kept coming on at slow speeds. Figured there was mud or a stone somewhere it shouldn't be. Umm
View attachment 101532
New discs on order as I'm fairly certain they're a bit shagged!
View attachment 101533
Currently sticking the new handbrake shoes and boss handbrake kit that I've had sitting here for over a year. I've decided I don't like playing with the brakes and am having a ciggy and coffee. See you all next time :)
We told you not to use the brakes down that hill, you might have had some pad left for the journey home!

P5280166.JPG
P5280167.JPG
P5280168.JPG
P5280169.JPG
P5280170.JPG
P5280171.JPG
P5290172.JPG

A BIG thank you from myself, Dave and Shannon for a great weekend. Really enjoyed the company, both old and new. I'm looking forward to the next one already.

Might possibly be time to wash Mjb.
image.jpeg The grass has started to grow...

How often do you find yourself thinking about this? I would go mad. I should just keep to my opinions to myself today.

Back