Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2nd Brecon Beacons Truck meet July 2022

Brown one reminds me of our Rambo , lay on the grass grip a handful of hair and tell him "your going nowhere" and enjoy the ride as he took off at a sprint across the field as if you weren't even there :lol:

Jeez 30+ years ago but what a character he was , he never had a lead and i don't remember telling him off even once , it was like he understood your every word and liked to show off about it . But if i tried to show him off he would take the piss "play dead" he'd sit up and beg with both paws , ok then "beg" and he'd roll over . I never heard him laugh but i'm convinced its what he did most of the time :lol:

She is six months old only had her two months was a Lockdown dog returned to breeder for being destructive while they went back to work her name is Lucy and lived up to her name when we got back as she washed up some curry plates the night before and Esme the black one had more sense and washed the bbq plates

Have to give great thanks to Tasha and Jon and also Alfred Jonhhanson as they did feed me very well due to a logistics error as I did not have anything to bbq on as the bloody salesman did not turn up with a new firepit for me besides that it was good to meet everyone again ok the weather was on and off but what a lovely place to unwind relax and recharge sit around do some talking with nice people sit around and eat with nice people

Just back today, had a great time, stay for a few extra days, was great to see everyone, dogs had a great time! pity about the big boys but the two that made it were really impressive, see everyone on the next one, will get Tash to upload some pictures as we took quite a few, cheers

Back