Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb May 3,4,5, 2013, weekend.

Search google vids for Landcruiser Lincomb it certainly looks like fun !

yeah i have done to much of site driving to be much fun. i work as a 4x4 instructor at weekends so just happy to have a wonder around and a good laugh.
i have not got a landcruiser to take it and trash in the uk mud. it may know be going to Canada soon before it goes to SA. so cant really destroy it before that.

It would be good if you can make it, would like a chat about your 404 :shhh: I very nearly bought one but ended up with another 80 instead.

It could be up for sale soon if your interested. its only got 3000km from new on it
and after driving lots i think its genuine. it will make anything look stupid. one of my friends
spent about 15k on his disco with 3 point linkage and alsorts and then took one look under it
and said would you swsp. also where is the form please

This events form is not online yet, it will be by the end of the week and a link will be posted in this thread. We better take the mog talk private, I'll PM you.

Ian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My you are prepared well in advance this year Tony. The form says Autumn get together. :lol:

Shall we fill in one for now and one for later?

You know I'm only yanking your chain. Many thanks, wouldn't miss it for, well, uhm, something else.

C

Let me tell the wife off! Will change as soon as I get her back indoors! :shifty:

how should i fill the form in if not sriving and what would the cost be if just camping up there for the weekend please.

Hi Guys,
How many partners/SWMBO turn up ... and more importantly do they enjoy the weekend as well?

Thanks,
Grant

Hi Guys,
How many partners/SWMBO turn up ... and more importantly do they enjoy the weekend as well?

Thanks,
Grant

I will be going - I love the atmosphere of the whole weekend which is fun filled, from the camping, driving challenges, nights around the camp fire and of course all of the landcruisers :drool:.Everyone is really friendly so I can highly recommend the weekend :clap::dance::icon-biggrin:.

We'd love to come

Would love to come, but I fear....

Ooh Ladysmith Black Mambazo, I've loved them ever since I heard Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes by Paul Simon many years ago. :thumbup: Whaddya mean "Can't come 'coz it's raining"? WIMP!

:lol: i cant help imagining you arriving back in the UK and running around jumping in puddles :lol:

Lincomb in the wet is a tricky deal. Like driving on ice. We're going to need so pretty seriously good weather between now and then that's for sure.
Fingers crossed.

Chris

Hi, thinking of coming along to lincomb.

Just wondered if my stock 90 shortie would be ok on the less challenging bits of the off road course??
Seen plenty of pics showing the more muddy and rocky bits online.

You will be fine mate. My shortie 90 was nearly stock the first time I went. Although there is some fun to be had in the trucks I would say its as much about meeting everyone as it is about the off roading. Get yourself along. Trust me you the only thing you will regret about it is how much lighter you wallet will be after all the mods you will want after seeing all the other trucks.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Grant
My fiancée will be attending with me. Steph hasn't been to the last few meets due to prior commitments or inclement weather, but when she was able to attend she enjoyed herself. Its nice when couples and families attend, as there is a good social side to the weekend. We have our fingers crossed for an improvement in the weather.

Right, must sort out the form for Tony.

It seems a little quieter than usual for this one - don't we normally have a list of confirmed attendees on page uno? Unless no one has confirmed of course. Confirmed meaning paid, naturally.

C

Only got one entry at the moment, which came this morning.

I know the weather is rubbish, but hopefully get a few more by this time next week.

If theres no interest, we could just open for a social, like Bens leaving party.

Cheers,

Back