Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Spring 2011 pics

great pics and comments Jim. :thumbup:

cant believe how dirty my wheels got. :shock:

DSCF0582.jpg

Anyone spot the ghost in the shot of the score board?

No? L377 JVP was not my reg. That was GW!!!!! SP was, until today, M321 UMB.

Cue spooky music! How'd that happen?

I'm locking the doors tonight. That's for sure.

Chris

Great photos everyone - especially Marius', but who was that fat, old, balding bloke that was getting into my truck???? :shock:

Jase

Trevor said:
Chris and Co giving me a confidence boost at No7 but I really did get in and out under my own steam.

P1010984.jpg
I can confirm, yes Trevor did do this punch completely under his own steam. The kinetic strope was just there to stop the 120 disappearing into the river if it started to slip, but with a bit of spotting the 120 was in and out in a flash, and judging by Trevors grin he was well pleased with his cruisers ability.

Trevor - you did the right thing asking for assistance or advice when you did, we are all continually learning, none of us know everything, none of us have all the tools or equipment, but together we have most bases covered and have a tremendous knowledge base to call upon.

People new to off road driving should never be afraid to ask for advice or help, I'd rather that than have to deal with the aftermath, or see people damage their pride and joy.

With each outing you'll find how capable a 4x4 can be when driven well.

Long may the fun continue!!!

Cheers.

Jase said:
Great photos everyone - especially Marius', but who was that fat, old, balding bloke that was getting into my truck???? :shock:

Jase

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one.

You truck is looking good.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well here we are better late than never....these are some of the Pics that were taken for me..

I would like to say thank you to Steve and Tony for being my co driver on the special events.

Tony with Lil Blue

PICT0061.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

PICT0064.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

Chris saying somthing like CAN'T STOP!!!

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

Here are a few of me..Going down

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0050.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

And comming back up

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

Thanks for great weekend and I am looking forward to the next one.

Steve

Nice ones Steve. Me saying 'can't stop' hah, you should have heard me the next day shouting at Andrew heading my way down the bank. More like
Holy $^&£ Stop, for $&*@ sake my new cruiser, WTF is he doing, @(*&$%&&@%!! kill us, oh the f659**&@g insurance!

C

Back