Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LJ70 short Mot'd and 1 weeks tax

Hiluxonian

Alloy topped 2.4td engine 2LT

Approx 140/150,000 miles

Short tax/mot

previous owner had the diesel pump reconditioned but his fuel problem turned out to be fuel pipe related all sorted now

Has a different colour rear seat as the original is sitting somewhere in Dorset

Also different tyres to the ones pictured as the originals were badly perished

Drives well my Dad's been using it for the last month with no complaints

The previous owner welded a round pole on the front as he was going to off road it but I rescued it before he had a chance and fitted the TJM alloy bar on which has had a few knocks but still looks good

Has some silly rear trailer lights fitted that work alongside the original lights needs new rear standard indicators to return to original spec

£1150 ovno

http://s273.photobuc...iluxonian/lj70/

I have a lot of spares for this model LJ for sale separately I could put together a package deal to include head, re-conned turbo, rear drums/shafts, rear axle 1 front radius arm, 2 rear radius arms, rear springs, steering box, loom (post face lift too) rear doors, bonnets (both types) , 6 props, also post facelift door if it'll fit? Also some interior bits and relays

07523 857747
P1140967.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
At least here's better than the Volvo forums I'm on as well; there the vultures start circling when the car goes up for sale if it's an interesting one... the challenge is selling it as a complete vehicle!

Mind, I'm selling my Volvo as spares as I can get about £400 for the parts that are still usable and then £200 for the scrap that's left... the car's only worth £300 as a whole...

ModelMakerMan said:
Is the sunroof glass or metal?

Im fairly sure all earlier, pre face lift 70's have metal sun roofs. :think:

Paddler Ed said:
At least here's better than the Volvo forums I'm on as well; there the vultures start circling when the car goes up for sale if it's an interesting one... the challenge is selling it as a complete vehicle!

Mind, I'm selling my Volvo as spares as I can get about £400 for the parts that are still usable and then £200 for the scrap that's left... the car's only worth £300 as a whole...

Just a sign of the times I've got a colorado too that may end up in pieces couple days getting messy for more money it makes sense although it's a shame to see a perfectly useable truck disappear

The sunroof is metal sorry

I might be interested in lots of bits if you break it

I'd like the whole thing for a trialer but the wife will go mad!

jeepmadmike said:
I might be interested in lots of bits if you break it

I'd like the whole thing for a trialer but the wife will go mad!
It's in Bovey Tracey so not far from you I've got parts from 2 other broken 70's what do you need?

Back