Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Look what I found Today

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Seen a few FJ nCruisers here in Kiev today. Must say I do like the look of them:

P1020443-L.jpg

P1020444-L.jpg

P1020445-L.jpg

And this for Crispin..... following his recent "accident" which we all know is not really true...... ;)

P1020500-L.jpg

P1020501-L.jpg

Like the 120 rear bumper - did it look like a custom or commercial, Tony?

Are they going to do the FJ with a diesel in it, because that looks like an intercooler inlet on the bonnet of that one

Scratch that they all seem to look like that

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gary Stockton said:

Did not manage to get a decent look at them but I did think at the time that both looked bought, however looking at the pic of the rear one I am not so sure....

I also saw a Toyota Sequoia (SP) which I believe is a American market model... big beast of a vehicle makes the 200's look small, no pics unfortunately

That rear one looks like a lash up. Sorry, sterling home-made effort. Cough. :whistle:

Stones and glasshouses and all that. Perhaps look better on an armoured car.

Don't like it.

Chris

Annamarie said:
that blue one is really ugly :shock: :shock:
I agree with you Annamarie,

Infact, I think all the FJ Cruisers are ugly.
I can't say I would ever buy one.

After the 120, it would be a post 2006 100 series diesel for me.

Graham

TonyP said:
Gary Stockton said:

Did not manage to get a decent look at them but I did think at the time that both looked bought, however looking at the pic of the rear one I am not so sure....

I also saw a Toyota Sequoia (SP) which I believe is a American market model... big beast of a vehicle makes the 200's look small, no pics unfortunately

Lots of these in China.
They do look very good.

Another one in China is the Toyota Highlander, looks very nice.

Graham

Go on go on go on go on, spoil yourself Graham. Have an 80.

Bit like crack. Once tried never bettered. So I hear.

C

TonyP said:

from a 2010 review:
I drove a 2010 Toyota Sequoia in the Platinum Edition with the bigger 381-horsepower 5.7-liter i-Force V8 engine. At $49,140, this is the crème-de-la-crème ride with a power sliding rear window, backup camera with a 3.5-inch display built into the rear view mirror, the DVD system and laser cruise control.

Converted - £30k.

Base mode 150 is far more than that.... How we are ripped :twisted:
/rant

:shock: now if it was 4x4.. I'd snap it up :mrgreen: oh, and not a 4.7L (although... lpg would be good on that)

Back