Mark forums read button

Paul_Humphreys

Supporter
I am in uk
Mar 1, 2010
Oswestry, Shropshire.
Why do people put them at the top of a forum? You start reading at the top and end at the bottom. So would it not be better to have it at the bottom? (I know it is safe to ask on here ;) )

Paul

Paul_Humphreys

Supporter
I am in uk
Mar 1, 2010
Oswestry, Shropshire.
I know it is not a lt to go back up the page, but when like me your a member of about 25-30 forums it can be a PITA to go up the page everytime to make the forum read.

Paul

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
I'll add a button to the bottom of the page as well. While I have wondered why they do it, I've never been annoyed enough to post about it ;)
It's a valid point though. :geek:

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
Sheesh, and theres me lagging behind in post count cause I don't have anything technical to contribute :(

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
Paul_Humphreys said:
Why do people put them at the top of a forum? You start reading at the top and end at the bottom. So would it not be better to have it at the bottom? (I know it is safe to ask on here ;) )

Paul

Your button has arrived sir.

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
okay - I see the issue.

Clicking on Vehicle Specific forums, it is missing. Clicking on 120 series, it is there.
I obviously missed that. will remedy it :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks