Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Milner 80 series power window replacement parts

Wow! I've just checked the price on these at <£65 each. I expected well into 3 figures as I suspect the OEM's will be. Mine seem OK at the moment, not terrifically fast but there is a marked difference when the temperature drops.

Guys had mine revived as Chris mentioned too with a few second hand ones in the past changed over. The left passenger one is slower but speeds up towards the end so I looking at changing the rubber inserts at some point around £40 each from Partsouq last time I looked. Other issue I have is the front windows half down (neither closed or fully open) rattle over rough roads hoping the rubber cure this. Anyone else had that?

Nice to work on a window winder that's easy to work on. Some have vacuum pipes, relays, limit switches, cables and pulleys with endless adjusters. Not much wear or play was found. I noticed a bimetallic strip that works to open points when the motor gets too hot. Hence no need for limit switches.

Hmmmm........watching windows go up and down, seems you have tapped into a rather bored audience Chris. :icon-biggrin:

Right, off to watch some paint dry.

Regards

Dave

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well I suppose you’ve got to start somewhere lc…

:)

Back