Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Your right Chris, if we get something good it can be added to any of those pretty easily

BTW Team Raider................I get it now :lol:

Sidi Ifni & Beyond is pretty good as is Piste Off

Still thinking about the text / slogan but I do like the dust in the flag colours with the Moroccan star ...

Hmm maybe not this one ...

uploadfromtaptalk1431762094157.jpg

Maybe a reversal of the Star Wars one Chris referred to

These ARE the dunes we're looking for ...

Maybe a reversal of the Star Wars one Chris referred to

These ARE the dunes we're looking for ...

:D

Or this with a bit of tweaking

View attachment 19219

No :( I hate all the keep calm things

These all throw up ideas for the graphics, I like Chris idea with using a place name we'll go through/near

Tango To Tan Tan

Chegagga Charge (this could use 'these are the dunes we're looking for' as well)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can make it for this trip but not the full duration, once the route is known I can let you know when I would break off. Most likely would meet you at the port in Spain. Also looking at getting the car taken down in advance and flying in.... Being in the international moving business does have its benefits!

Some good ideas coming out. But I just wonder if with all this sensitivity that people talk about, it might look like we are trashing the Moroccan flag.

We can certainly have a mix I am sure. If we had a slogan on the vehicle decal, there's nothing to stop us having a different / complementary one on shirts etc

'No Offence meant' tour.

We could have shirts with 'None Taken' on them

Have to chuckle at that - my old Hilux was a 'Raider' variant
uploadfromtaptalk1431816642898.jpg

That's bordering on Cans, Cruisers and Kebabs!

The Chris Scott book landed today. Good read. Not the usual rubbish. Actually entertaining to read.

Yep its a cracking read, my copy is the older one so I'll be interested to compare the new and old. Chris Scott's a nice chap and active over on the HuBB.

FYI from the book we are doing route MO1, MS8, MS6, MH3 and MH1 but with some of my own variations and tweaks

Speaking of routes, Mark how many kms. approx. is the trip? Morocco only.

I can see the Dihrams stacking up here having read the book. I didn't know how much the crossing would be or the insurance. It's not going to be a cheap trip. Not that this matters at all, but I need to factor in just how much local wonga is needed. An estimate from you experienced guys would be good.

I know we're going to take the odd hotel here and there although I'd really rather not, but I'll go with the flow, food, fuel, insurance, crossing etc will all be cash payments it seems. Cool. Forget gifts and trinkets that's up to the individual, as would be major bills for breakdowns and such but a ball park for the getting there and back would be really useful.

Back