Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Mark, I can't believe you took the time to reply to that rubbish. It's no wonder you can afford to take 3 weeks off.

Great answers by the way. Are they really the answers? I was really worried about the air.

Mark, I can't believe you took the time to reply to that rubbish. It's no wonder you can afford to take 3 weeks off.

Great answers by the way. Are they really the answers? I was really worried about the air.

:D Yes these are facts, I not speak with forked tongue

Thanks!! Vote for pushing hard Sat and Sun :)

Its does seem tough on the plan particularly Sunday but the effort will pay off giving us a more relaxing time in Morocco.

But this is a plan, if it doesn't work out, firstly I have allowed some float in case of the unexpected, and secondly we can adapt if things don't work.

Given the group size I think its best if we book accommodation in Essaouira in advance for Tuesday and Wednesday nights. This gives us 3 days to get there from leaving Santander. These nights would also be the only fixed date apart from the ferry home everything else is flexible.

2013 it took us 40hrs from leaving Santander to cover the same route, including about 5hrs on a wild goose chase in Casablanca. 2014 I was in Essaouira on Monday night but it was very hard going on my own

Thanks!! Vote for pushing hard Sat and Sun :)
I vote for pushing Sat and Sun too!:icon-biggrin: I'll be waiting for you on the spanish coast keeping an eye on that Lidl parking ;)
65 days to go! No, I'm not mistaken! I can count! I'm leaving BG earlier than you the UK.
Oooooohhhh, I can't waitttttt!:(

I wish! another 3 or 4 weeks later, could have been with you!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I do wish I was there. You guys are going to have a scream. We will be there 12th to 26th with Waypoint, so who knows.

I had a critical piece of new expedition kit arrive at the weekend

OakleyValve-PolishedBlack-PolarizedPrizmSaltWater.jpg

Are they rose tinted ones Mark?
Sitting here inGreece where it's been 39 Degs last 2 weeks but has cooled a little now
Getting good tan on my right arm ready for driving in the Moroc sunshine

I specifically designed our route to maximise right arm tanning for RHD vehicles, of course the european contingent may end going home a little paler than the rest of us

When do we get the rest of the Mad Max kit?? I can't wait to get one of those poles lashed to my front bumper. I even have a few candidates to adorn them with [emoji35]

Well if Chris brings an angry grinder we'll have you truck looking like this in no time :D

vehicles-of-mad-max-fury-road-014-668x406.jpg

Yeah - THAT'S what I want. Multiple fishing rods for the eedjits at work grrr

I specifically designed our route to maximise right arm tanning for RHD vehicles, of course the european contingent may end going home a little paler than the rest of us
Thats the reason ( the only reason) I've chosen RHD minded route leader. I like to drive in shade. No hand tannig!

I've heard waffles are required when venturing into the dunes so for this years trip I've splashed out on this

Cuisinart-waffle-m_2745408c.jpg

Awesome just the job
Hope it's solar powered

Don't be daft, what happens if we get stuck at night?

You all should have received an email from me tonight, if not let me know we have 2 important items to resolve and it includes the gps file of the route

BTW what's the detail on the sunglasses?

Back