Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

chicks is out? when did chickens come into it?

Yes there is fuel in Spain near the port. But we do have to do about 4 hours driving once we arrive so if we cross with at least enough fuel to do a couple of hours that means we can cover more ground making Sunday easier. Its a toss up between saving a little over making the next couple of days easier.

With 4 hours drive we'll stop once for a break at least so aim for enough fuel until then

Goddam autocorrect. Chucks us out. Ok will top off one tank in Portsmouth then.

Edit. Diesel is under £0.90 per litre in Spain so I'll make sure I have enough to get to our first breather stop or so but not a full tank :)

Last edited:
Morocco should be about 60p a litre, so fill everything to the brim on the way home

I can see all you flash bastards with your long range tanks will spend a lot of time watching me fill up :lol:

Heh heh. 261 litres on board. Shouldn't have to worry for a day or two ...

... with your long range tanks will spend a lot of time watching me fill up :lol:
Just got home from my buddys garage...installing +600kg rear springs!..... long range tank? piece of cake! ;) 280+ ltr on board

Attachments

• 600+.jpg
    600+.jpg
    857.1 KB · Views: 163
Well I have 90, but that should cover the full desert section on one tank, not as heavy as you fat lot :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Stickers have arrived in Blighty[emoji3]

Pm me address and sticker requirements and I'll post them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they arrive in good health?:) especially the 5XL ones. I barely squeezed them in the envelope.

All good George arrived in good condition

1680d074da6a6323d7117fad76451dc1.jpg

1d58db9e3464b94694e222bd9ef601a9.jpg

Got my first one on. Absolutely perfect for me [emoji3]

I'm confused about what the stickers / decals look like now lol

I think I want one smallish mirror image one for inside a window (white on clear) and two white on clear to go on the outside of the wagon - the larger size.

Pls advise costs? They don't have to be mailed - I can grab them off you in Portsmouth

Speak to George re costs I just have a bundle of stickers. I suspect we can settle this over a few beers on the way :)

Some are cut out decals and the ones to go inside a window are black or white on a clear background. Pictured above are the white cutout decals

34 Days to Go

Current Weather Forecast

Tangier - 29 Degrees, Sunny, High of 29 Degrees
Essaouira - 22 Degrees, Sunny, High of 30 Degrees
Zagora - 34 Degrees, Sunny, High of 38 Degrees

I'm confused about what the stickers / decals look like now lol

I think I want one smallish mirror image one for inside a window (white on clear) and two white on clear to go on the outside of the wagon - the larger size.

Pls advise costs? They don't have to be mailed - I can grab them off you in Portsmouth
The small white on clear -OK! The large white ones for outside are decals.There are large white on clear stickers for inside the windows(reverse). If you want large decals like the one Mark has on his truck he can give you the two you want:) + the small stickers.

About the cost. The bunch Mark has is FREE! A gift for you guys!...Of course I expect more valuable gifts from you like mmmmmm...I'll try to make it easier for you to remember. Three letter abbreviations such as TLC, ARB, TJM ... ;):teasing-neener::teasing-neener:

...Some are cut out decals and the ones to go inside a window are black or white on a clear background. Pictured above are the white cutout decals

Last edited:
Errm, do you need to get your tracking checked or is it just the way you are stood?

Errm, do you need to get your tracking checked or is it just the way you are stood?

Left it in yesterday to have the tracking done and they couldn't budge it.

So, took the steering rods off and soaking them at the moment.

Turned one of the wheels for the pic :)

Chris, it seems you've clearly had a blow to the head with your new found veganism after the weekend, but could you pm me your address so I can post you stickers up!

I have orders from Garfieldus and ByronJ, sort of an order from GaryS and nothing from Isle of man. I'll bring all the stickers with me on the trip so it's not critical but if you want them earlier let me know :D

Been there. Used heat and Plusgas for about an hour. Then used Stilsons and a scaff tube to get them free. I bought new one. But first I cut a slot in the old ones and used them to chase the threads out. New ones went in with a bucket of grease. 1 year on and you cans till turn the rods by hand! It makes my garage guy very happy. I'd consider new ends frankly. If someone has been swinging on them then they may be a bit battered. They popped one of mine completely.

Didn't think I needed to confirm my order as I had it given to me in a steel fist ha ha.

PM on its way BTW I said Veggie not vegan. What do you take me for?

Back