Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Innoculations now up to date - Hep A and Typhoid. Tetanus still in date so that's good :)

Are they really necessary Gary?

No probably not but I'd rather have than go damn I should have ...

My guts don't react well to fly spatter on my food or dodgy water anyway so every little helps as they say.

Drew the line at rabies though - you'll all have to take your chances ;)

Had them too Gary before our Morocco trip, we didn't get rabies jab either
I also had things like yellow fever and hep B up to date anyway, since my work has taken me to lovely places like Nigeria and Angola in the past...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is what I have and will post today to MarkW. Check please if something's missing on the list

Isle of man L, Black w/white logos + 20 pieces DAY1 to DAY20 - 21 pieces - I'm bringing those to Spain.
mussy Sand (12) w/Black logo 6pieces.L +6pieces M -12pieces - These are posting directry to Mark Muss

thank you!

Garfieldus, Chris your stickers are in the post, couldn't get to the post office until today.

T-shirts are en route from Bulgaria, I propose I just bring these along to dish out on the ferry rather than post them out? unless anyone is desperate to get them before

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Garfieldus, my dog riped off one of your t-shirts:oops: Green XL. I'll order another one on monday and can post it to you or you can have it in Spain.

Garfieldus, Chris your stickers are in the post, couldn't get to the post office until today.

Thanks Mark. I'll settle up with you for the cost on the trip.

T-shirts are en route from Bulgaria, I propose I just bring these along to dish out on the ferry rather than post them out? unless anyone is desperate to get them before

Fine by us.

Garfieldus, my dog riped off one of your t-shirts:oops: Green XL. I'll order another one on monday and can post it to you or you can have it in Spain.

Thanks George. Don't bother posting. I can get it from you on the trip.

Hotel booked for 6 and 7 October.

A few things to consider...

weight will be your enemy off road so do consider the value of each kilo you add.

are we going to agree on some kind of cb or radio interaction? The value of this is enormous, good for discussing options or warning of a hazard and also avoids stopping (and waiting for dust to settle ) to interact. Just a thought. I carry always Walkie talkies so if I leave the car my codriver has instant communication...

really looking ing forward to this trip, unfortunately we will break off about 1 week early.

best aye,

Mussy

Mine is heavy but built to be. I have had it off road here and it's fine. Not going to encounter conditions in Morocco as bad as what I driven in a pay and play. As in deep mud etc. I don't mean corrugations etc. I mean off road. But it's built for that too.

CB? Pick a channel.

Mines light and gets lighter as I drink the beer :)

CB? Check - how else can I annoy you all on the move with my bad singing?

We just need handles for the trip

Oh dear. Who's the Rubber Duck and who's the Bandit??

Sweet Lord.

I'm perfectly happy with Cee Jay. But I am guessing that you don't get to choose your own name. They develop over time. With my crystal ball, I predict that someone is going to end up as Knob Jockey, Cray Baby or S.L.A.G. (Screams Like a Girl). You don't get to pick Iceman or anything cool.

Decals just arrived. Ha ha, they're going to look great.

Great stuff.

[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Et voilà. All ready to go.

Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 13.37.39.jpg

Back