Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Yes that's why I paid the extra for first class Mark. I believe the crossing is also slightly shorter than it is for the rest of you ......

ah so you are at the front of the boat then?

Isn't that the bilges Gary? deck 1 being at the top

I think I have a pet friendly cabin :D maybe I should buy a pet

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bilges. Yup that's what it says. Oh wait .... ;)

Nah if it is deck 7 the ship layout says it'll be a bit noisy :(

I'm deck 9.........................no stairs between me and the bar on the poop deck :obscene-buttsway:

Us UK lot will have paid the rest of the ferry today :)

Need to hear from George re the Hotel and I can get that booked just leaving the ferry from Spain to Morocco to sort out before we leave

45 Days :D
You got mail! I was away for few days, sorry for the late reply.
Tomorrow will deal with decals , T-shirts etc.
P.S. I've read all post and took into consideration what I had to ( colour or cars, negatives...).

Cool, I'll get the hotel booked tomorrow

Hotel is now Booked

Each room comes to £68, I forgot the tax! and also another £10 Moroccan tax to pay at the hotel. If you've paid already we'll settle up on the trip.

In terms of the trip planning the only thing left is to get a price for the last ferry into Morocco. I'll get a quote in advance and we pay when we collect the tickets. Not sure what the prices are this year but its around 200euro and hopefully we'll get a group discount.

Got my Michelin 742. Now to get the Reise map. Can't have too many maps :)

SatNag loaded and primed.

Packing list done
Shopping list done

Just need to get my truck back from Jon so I can reassemble it :) and do a service!

Can send you more dosh easy as owt you know. I'd rather be square.

Upto you Chris, its only £6 so I wont starve before the trip if you leave it until then

BTW the Moroccan tax is for the whole group not per room

Sent. Thanks fella.

Just like being square as I said and anything we can settle up front before we leave makes me happy. Rather than scratting around on the trip for loose change

.... In terms of the trip planning the only thing left is to get a price for the last ferry into Morocco. I'll get a quote in advance and we pay when we collect the tickets. Not sure what the prices are this year but its around 200euro and hopefully we'll get a group discount.
I booked mine direct with Baleària via their site, it was about €230 return.

I normally get to Algeciras late evening and cross over early morning, so never get the chance to use the guy who sells slightly cheaper tickets who's name escapes me right now.

Last edited:
Its the famous Carlos and his lovely daughters :) with free cake and cidre with most sales. We're meeting next to the office mid afternoon hopefully.

You must be off soon Paul?

Back