Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

rmtgreen.jpg
rmtblue.jpg

George, can I have a green and a blue t-shirt in large with black logo please

ByronJ would like a medium t-shirt but didn't specify a colour

I'd like black tee with white logo please. I don't look good in green. As for sizes there's no such thing as too big. 2XL simply isn't big enough. Sizing can be very variable but I wear Jacamo T's which are 4 XL and they're great. Don't mind a baggy 5XL if they're available. It's my shoulders you see. Lifting all those gearboxes .......

Didn't have the time to deal with t-shirts today, but did post the decals and stickers to MarkW :) You should get them within a week or so.
I think I got all t-shirt requests. Only BaronJ did not specify what colour. I'll choose something goofy for him when I get to the shop ;)

Don't recall how much the Tees were George. Let me know as I'll probably have a couple. One on and one in the wash.

I think they are priced according to m2 of material used to make them, so yours will be £500 :lol: ;)

Plain Tees are 2-3 euros ( froot of the loom) and ~ a euro or two for printing.To give you an idea your HUGE decals were less than a pound each:)

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Right I'll have 7. Can I have Mon, Tues, Weds.. printed on the back ha ha. Then you'll all know what day it is. Oooh I could mess with your minds there .....

They are very cheap aren't they. I'll certainly have 3 at that. One on, one clean and one in the wash. You'll never know if I have a clean one on.

We'll have two green and two sand tees please all xl.

We'd also like four 18cm wide black and white stickers on clear background please.

I like this idea.....But can I have DAY1, DAY2 and so on - size 40" colour white please, TA.
Yes you can. How many days? 7 or the whole 18-20 day trip.

I did order the shirts today. landcruiserclub.net on the left chest and 31cm. wide logo on the back. The price is just a bit less than 5 euros per shirt. They will be ready to go this coming Monday. No problem adding more within next couple of days. It's just a phone call away.

Isle of man, I did order one shirt in black for you as you requested in PM.

Last edited:
Chris 2XL ,Black w/white logo - 3 pieces ( The largest they had:( )
MarkW L, Blue and a Green w/black logo -2 pieces
BaronJ M, Sand and Black w/white,black logo-2 pieces
Garfieldus XL Sand(2), Green(2) w/black logo - 4 pieces
Garry Stockton L, White, Black w/black, white logos - 2 pieces
Isle of man L, Black w/white logos - piece

mussy I NEED DETAILS(colour, size, how many)PLEASE SO I CAN ORDER YOURS.

BaronJ did not specify colour also. If he doesn like these I'll order new ones for him.

I'm I missing something? Or someone?

I'll mail Byron but he doesn't have internet on the boat so communication is a bit limited, I'm sure he won't object to the choices

Nope. 2 XL simply not big enough. I did say that. I won't even get 1 arm in that. Sorry, they won't fit. Doesn't matter how cheap they are George, I'm afraid I can't use them in that size.

Yes you can. How many days? 7 or the whole 18-20 day trip.

I did order the shirts today. landcruiserclub.net on the left chest and 31cm. wide logo on the back. The price is just a bit less than 5 euros per shirt. They will be ready to go this coming Monday. No problem adding more within next couple of days. It's just a phone call away.

Isle of man, I did order one shirt in black for you as you requested in PM.

20 it is then.....You take PayPal ??

Nope. 2 XL simply not big enough. I did say that. I won't even get 1 arm in that. Sorry, they won't fit. Doesn't matter how cheap they are George, I'm afraid I can't use them in that size.
I was just kidding ;) You got 4XL

Ooh you tricky trickster. And he was me saying to the Missus, 'It's started already ....we've got one who can't follow the simplest of instructions'

Thanks George. Faith restored. For now .....

I thought you'd already claimed that honour for the trip Chris?

MOT booked for next week, need to fit new arb drop links at the weekend and I think I'm pretty much set for off.

Current Temps in Morocco
Essaouira - 31
Zagora - 39

Expect to see mid 30's for most of the trip :D

Back