Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

morocco

Bridlington it is then!

Chris

Thanks Chris - appreciate that. The real issue is the amount of driving (and cost) just to get there - ferries are no less than £450 if I want a 'reasonable' drive (St. Malo) and £850 for a shorter drive (Santander). Add in a day driving in the UK to get to the ferry, plus at least 2 days to get to Morocco (I think - I can't drive all the time really, much as I think I can ;) ) plus fuel ... I'm looking at at over £1500 or so before I drive an inch in Morocco :cry: Then to drive it all back again after, I'm realistically only going to have 3 or 4 days in Morocco - max 5 I guess. :snooty:

Compare that to £1200 all-in including food & flights etc. for a 1-week liveaboard trip to the Red Sea - time and cost is better used doing that :thumbup: so looks like I'll go for that - there's a special offer on in July / August I'm going to go for I think - really just need to get away for a bit :roll:

Why not just aim for somewhere nearer you haven't been before if you just fancy a drive?

Thought of that but my minds a blank !

There's the alps I suppose - what else? Will do some searching tonight.

Aberdeen doesn't count :lol:

How about where Scott's just been ? or Portugal is supposed to be nice? Southern Italy? :lol:

Yep thought about Portugal but it's also a damn long way :-(

Will check out Italy and see what's what there.

Cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Aberdeen isnt that bad!
but Alps a lot better!

i can supply you with good trails to drive in Alps Gary :thumbup:

Back