Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

my beloved lj70

image.jpgRight the so finally managed to get all I axles and running gear off my truck Then it's of I the blastersThen once it's back ill spray it with a 2pack epoxy we use to paint submarine parts with so every hard stuff Also powder coat springs and 2pack poly on steering damper and shocks send pics soon :)

Spent all day puting every thing back on till 11pm at night lol

glad it's all back together pics will follow later on ok

also so managed to get a land rover 90 winch bumper to fit my truck looks Better on an lj70 than a landrover haha

so send pics of that aswell today when that's all fitted and winch fitted and wired up

Awesome work! :icon-biggrin:

Looking forward to the pics. :thumbup:

Right then here's for the odd pics of my truck all finished and ready to get dirty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 283
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Good looking truck B) what springs have you got fitted? Also what size tyres:thumbup:

So now I've got a bit more time on my hands now truck is finished I will plan some off-roading Will then start posting some of the pics for you all

Sounds good. :thumbup:

You should try and get to Lincomb, its always an awesome weekend! :icon-wink:

I would so like to get my truck looking so good underneath. It's not in bad shape technically, but yours looks fantastic and easy to keep clean after a muddling :thumbup:

Sounds good. :thumbup:

You should try and get to Lincomb, its always an awesome weekend! :icon-wink:

Well I was looking at some clips on YouTube but not many on there?

Whats it like there then I keep seeing people posting about it

where snouts is it?

I would so like to get my truck looking so good underneath. It's not in bad shape technically, but yours looks fantastic and easy to keep clean after a muddling :thumbup:

Your right, when you stop the mud just falls straight off, and if u go through a lot of water like floods it's pretty much clean again

definatly worth the time an effort

Lincomb is where the club has its twice yearly meet up/weekend. Its an awesome place to be with lots of amazing people and cool LandCruisers everywhere! :dance:

The terrain goes from mild to wild, so theres some thing for everyone! :icon-cool:

Its in Worcestershire, so a good central location. :thumbup:

Heres my videos from Lincomb:

It won't let me open videos atal just a black square on the screen thanks

Back