Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

my beloved lj70

Thanks Ben a lot of hard work and stress but hopefully worth it haven't drove it yet as waiting for slave cylinder and rads then I'll be out for the test drive

:icon-biggrin:

You're going to love it!!! :icon-twisted:

I take it that it's defiantly a good choice then lol
what they like reliability wise any thing to watch out for?

Nothing to watch out for. They are ultra reliable just make sure you cooling system is 100% and the radiator and water pump & thermostat are in perfect working order.

The only thing which is a bug bearer is the oil light which can come on at times even when full but other than that its ok.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok then I've wired up my 2.4lt oil pressure sender so haven't go a light I've got a brand new rad and matrix along with stat and rad cap so j hope fingers crossed It will be ok I'm buzzing I want to no why every one rants about this engine lol
thanks

We'll engine is all in and it's defiantly worth it lol
maybe a dumb question but where can i tweak fuel on the pump any one got a pic with an arrow as never done it before so not sure where. Thanks peoples

Engine is all running sweet as a nut air locker finally came so I fitted fitted them over few days so totally transformed now and so happy with it!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

View attachment trim.993A4C57-60E1-4749-A776-12B2A1F50493.MOV

View attachment trim.DD4F2685-33FF-424D-8304-AFA4898EB4E0.MOV

We'll engine is all in and it's defiantly worth it lol
maybe a dumb question but where can i tweak fuel on the pump any one got a pic with an arrow as never done it before so not sure where. Thanks peoples

If it's the electric pump there's a pic on the "digital tuning devices" thread somewhere

Last edited:
No it's mechanical pump but I've tweaked slightly now and it's running great!! Many thanks tho shayne

Looks awesome Craig! :clap: :icon-twisted:

Nice job through and through, you must be well pleased with all the effort Craig...:thumbup:

Nice job Craig, i have just brought a 70 and started the transformation, will need to get my post count up before i can post pictures

Nice job Craig, i have just brought a 70 and started the transformation, will need to get my post count up before i can post pictures

U won't be disappointed there's so much u can do with them and it's all worth the time and effort

Mate Congratulations. The truck looks awesome. A just reward for all your hard work and patience.:clap::clap:
Now it's time to enjoy.:icon-cool:

Hi any one know what shocks and spring will give me a good 3 inch lift?? Iron man 2 inch is starting to be sagging abit and rather softer then normal

Back