Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My Fault I know....

lc 120

Country Flag
uk
Typical,
I was pulling out of a minor road onto a major one, the oncoming car was indicating to turn into my outgoing road, I pulled out and the @@@@@@@ nice lady just carried on which meant I hit her Golf on deep dents on every nearside panel, only damage to the LC was a scratch on the bumper, but yes I know I'm at fault but why did the silly @@@@@ have her indicator on..... :icon-evil:

:thumbdown: Dosey old bint had probably driven miles with it still on from the first roundabout she encountered. i hope you get yours sorted out ok.

Bit of a bugger i know, she was in the wrong firstly, you were in the wrong secondly, but your going to get the blame firstly, all wrong i know, sorry for you.

Bugger damn!

At least you won't be without you're truck, like she'll be without her Golf. There'll be some justice in her having the inconvenience.

Nobody hurt I presume.

You realize the gossip from this one in Tescos or at bingo night,

"...yes, this hateful man in a big truck came straight out without so much as looking, it shouldn't be allowed having such big cars when these people can't even drive them properly, they're a danger to everyone, and I'm only a poor pensioner, never had an accident in my life...." :lol:

Yes, fortunately no injuries to anyone, I was impressed with the way the LC bumper just pushed out though to exactly the same position as before with no ding's. Will need a spray but I will have it done myself rather than pay my £450.00 excess...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back