Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My LandCruiser 100

kamalsrana

Garage
Country Flag
kenya
Hello All,

Finally I post pics of my much loved Cruiser.

Before doing any mods front pose.
justwashed4.jpg

Before any Mods rear pose
justwashed5.jpg

This is a side pose after getting my Rims powder coated Satin black and then painted the side mouldings and the ARBs to match, also put chrome trims to key locations, looks really shiny and gives the vehicle a streamlined look, does not look bulky now.
P1010790.jpg

Looks pretty, the only thing is that after installing the ARBs, the veh does not look lifted anymore.
P1010791.jpg

Also painted the wheel caps to match..
BlackCaps.jpg

Got the cruiser some IPF fogs, really good and Baja lazer spotlights.
IMG_0986.jpg

With lights on.
IMG_1021.jpg

Hell no.... :o

The only mud this ones sees is on the sole of my shoes. :D

Hahaha, yes, it could do with being muddied a bit, gets plenty of muck on the country roads where I live...

Cheers

Kamal

Why haven't you LPG'ed your truck yet? Today I drove the most painful 43 miles I've ever driven in my professional life because they were driven on 4 Star unleaded via a V8 petrol guzzler. Ouch!

The Dark Dude

Dark Dude said:
Kamal

Why haven't you LPG'ed your truck yet? Today I drove the most painful 43 miles I've ever driven in my professional life because they were driven on 4 Star unleaded via a V8 petrol guzzler. Ouch!

The Dark Dude

Hi, mate, I have a LC 80 Series Amazon Special edition also, that I converted 4 years ago, very good serving me well.

I preferred to keep the 100 as original, thats my baby, so I dont mess too much with the engine side of things on that one, its my special treat, so I know its gonna cost me when I take it out.

Petrol is really expensive now, seems we all need to get our toyota out and make a noise by blocking all roads leading into London or some big city.... Dunno how many would agree though...
Cheers

kamalsrana said:
we all need to get our toyota out and make a noise by blocking all roads leading into London or some big city.... Dunno how many would agree though...
Cheers
I agree, but half a mo, I'm in London, how would I be able to get out to join the blockade :confusion-confused:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cossack said:
kamalsrana said:
we all need to get our toyota out and make a noise by blocking all roads leading into London or some big city.... Dunno how many would agree though...
Cheers
I agree, but half a mo, I'm in London, how would I be able to get out to join the blockade :confusion-confused:

Kamal

I couldn't agree more. About eight years ago I covered a Fuel Protest, truck convoy, blockade of Park Lane, London. Stationary HGV's as far as the eye could see and the deafing sounds of air horns. That's when Petrol had reached the dizzying heights of 60p per litre under a labour government. Now, fast forward to now and the age of the CONDEMS and £1.40 per litre and ALL you'll hear from the countryside alliance and the Road haulage industry is silence. Not a peep of resistance. No wonder poor Eddie (Stobbart) died of shame.

The Dark Dude

Seems that people prefer to suffer in silence hoping that somone would change something, but, unfortunately no one does anything to benefit the others.

Shame....

Back