Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My latest addition.

Great news Ed - so pleased for you (and of course your wife and Evelyn too!!)

Wonderful news Mr D, what a fantastic relief!

She's gorgeous and coming along fine by the look of it.

Hats off to the medics!

Great news,and like starcruiser said got your hair and lucky she doesn't have it on her face like you lol.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well this has come as a surprise to me, I had no idea you were having these troubles, somehow I missed this thread.
I heard Trevor talking at Stratford about you having some trouble but I hadn't realised what the problem was or how serious it was and I didn't like to ask what the problem was in case I was intruding.
I am so glad things are getting better for you and the missus and your daughter, as others have said the NHS do pull out all the stops when there are problems. I have had personal experience of this.
Wishing you all well in the future Ed.

I should point out that my earlier comment relates to the Isle of Man nhs (no hope shop) i have nothing but praise for the UK NHS who undoubtedly saved my life after a year in the no hope shop .

Well the hospital has managed to find us some space in their charity run accommodation so we're now staying nearby. Hopefully this means we'll be able to get her feeding properly and home by the weekend.

She looks gorgeous Ed, hope everything goes well, and you get to take your bundle of joy home soon:thumbup:

All good news Ed just take each day as it comes my little brother was two years in and out of Alder Hey with his baby twins who were both born with holes in their hearts . They are 6 years old now and tearaways the pair of them and they like to introduce themselves by showing you the scars they got while fighting the shark - they won though , or that's how the story goes ;)

Going good Mr D, going good.
Long may she continue to be the perfect little girl.

Well the big update! She came home on Monday night and she's doing great.

Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words, it might not have seemed like much to you, but it made a big difference for me.

You're a great bunch here and long may it continue.

Now that's proper good news. Nice one, all three of you.

Now about this rear sub frame job ........:laughing-rolling:

Now that's proper good news. Nice one, all three of you.

Now about this rear sub frame job ........:laughing-rolling:

What's that Chris, I can't hear you over my daughter crying? :tongueclosed:

Great news well done mate. Glad she is doing well.

Back