Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My New Truck

Sorry, I'm with Gavman. No pics here. Not seen a single one. I don't like Photobucket either but it works every time. Copy the link paste it in and hey presto - pics.

Look, here's a shot of this screen.. Took me less than a minute. Not sure what's going on at your end Dude.

Chris

Screenshot2011-04-18at234246.jpg

Screenshot2011-04-18at234614.jpg

John unless you've got a prob with your PC which I very much doubt here's how it's done :-
* Register on photobucket
* Click download now, this opens up your computer,
* Open up pictures
* highlight the picture you want to copy
* once it's pasted to your photobucket account, click save to pc.
* You will now see the picture as a thumb nail
* drag your cursor over it and click on the direct link dropbox, it now briefly reads coppied.
* switch back into this forum
* click the Img icon, then where the cursor blinks in the centre, click paste,
* prior to submitting try the preview option to see if it's worked
* Bob is your great uncle and Fannys your great auntie

That's how quick and simple it is :thumbup:

Thanks Nick but I think I'll stay with the public folder within Dropbox. DB is proving just the ticket for quickly moving large number of files between event photgraphers! Right now , it's working for me, so for the moment I'm going to give "The Bucket", a miss.

John

The Dark Dude

But Dude, WE can't see the pics!

Chris

Chris said:
But Dude, WE can't see the pics!
:text-yeahthat:
The suspense is killing me...
:text-worthless:

I don't get what is so bad about Photobucket :confusion-confused:

You upload your pics, copy link, paste link and bada bang, bada bing... Pictures!.... :clap:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi John

Have you given up on posting these pics now? Still only seeing white boxes with red crosses in them...

Cheers

Gav

I just don't know what's going on? I've just checked my dropbox account and the pix are still there in the public area, free for everyone to see, so it's a total mystery to me why they NOW can't be seen here. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

John

The Dark Dude.

Did you ever have a go with photobucket? Its really simples once the images are hosted on there.

Gav

Maybe it's because I'm using a mac but Photobucket is proving near impossible to use.

John

The Dark Dude

Thanks Andy. Are you using a MAC (non intel)? I've just had a gander on Greg's SAS 100 thread and his dropbox pictures are still up on the forum so what gives? I'm telling you, there is something funny about this and I'm not laughing...... :( :( :( :(

I can't see ANY reason why can't copy and paste a link between here and my dropbox account (public area) and the pictures be viewable here on the forum. I've done everything that has been asked of me........

John

The Dark Dude

I think Chris uses a Mac too & he doesn't like it either. Whats happening with it? Is it freezing up the pooter or sommat?

I am using intel computer, just went to your flickr site and copied pics over to my photof**ket site, then linked to here.

Andy

Just figured out how you found my flickr account. Thanks again for helping me out.....

John

The Dark Dude

BTW: You should have left a comment....

Just been in a altered the size a bit, talking about size I fond this on my album.

APictureoftheCNTowerinToron.jpg

Can you see the tower ?.

andyw said:
Just been in a altered the size a bit, talking about size I fond this on my album.
APictureoftheCNTowerinToron.jpg
Can you see the tower ?.
I wouldn't mind her 'Towering' over me . . . BTW is that the CNN tower in the background?

Well lets get back on track and out of the shadow of the Twin Peaks. As of 7.30pm to-night the spare wheel of my truck now resides in the boot because the beast of Tottenham Hale is now running as sweet as a nut via its new Prins powered multipoint LPG system. No more stinky four star blues for me and my wife from on. Only crystal clean skies on a far horizon. Words cannot describe just how good the Prins conversion is. We're talking seamless V8 power run on fumes. It's THAT good. I've got a smile on my face that would make the Goodyear Blimp look pokey. Neil, took a few pictures during the conversion which I'll post tomorrow but until then, I'm going to celebrate BIG TIME! Still haven't thought of a suitable name for the beast.....

John

The Happy Dude

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Back