Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

MY RED 90 PROJECT STUMPY

PETE BELL

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Hi guys just thought i would let u see my pics from kirton weekend, had brilliant fun with not much breakage at all...

01052011859.jpg

30042011822.jpg

30042011823.jpg

29042011814.jpg

total breakages, top linkage on rear axle, puncture to the front ooo and i think i knackered the steering rack...

the car did everything i tried with ease even offended the land rover posse :lol: whebn i made things look a bit easy. good time was had by one n all an even ma bird had a go at driving for the first time and sounded as if she was goin into labour in the process....LMFAO. guy walked past at the side of the car whilst she was driving then we realised he was walking faster than she was driving :pray: haha women drivers eh!!

Cracking looking truck Pete :thumbup: :D

Reminds me of another truck I once knew called Stumpy :)

stumpy4.JPG

A bit of a theame me thinks :D ;)

Have you got any video of her in action :?:

looks good. :thumbup:

is it road legal?

if not i think id be tempted to stick some aggressive tyres on it. :twisted:

UNFORTUNATLEY IVE NO VIDEO OR ACTION SHOTS I WAS JUST TOO EXCITED ENJOYING MYSELF ON THE DAYS....I THOUGHT ABOUT TYRES BUT I LIKE 305-70-16S COS THEY FIT BOTH MY CARS AND I DONT THINK YOU GET REALLY AGGRESSIVE TREAD PATTERN ON A TYRE THAT WIDTH, CLOSEST ONE WOULD BE 265/ /16. O AND STUMPY WAS THE SECOND NAME WE USED AS AREPLACEMENT FOR " THE RED CAR" :idea: MUTCH BETTER

Looking good pete.

Just realised who brought the rack off me :thumbup: and :doh:

Karl

Back