Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

National Luna 50 Litre Fridge/Freezer - Aluminium Weekender and Fridge Slide

Justin_Elliott

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
National Luna 50 Litre Fridge/Freezer - Aluminium Weekender

Our fridge freezer is up for sale due to a change of plans.

There are two compartments with the smaller freezer section (10 litre) having an inner lid. This compartment runs 10 degree’s C colder than the 40 litre compartment.

The lid is lockable and there are two heavy-duty handles. There is a built in digital thermometer, an internal light, a turbo boost, a battery monitor and a three-stage battery protection system to avoid a flat battery.

The fridge runs from 12v (e.g. car battery) or from the mains power. Both AC & DC leads are included.

This unit is heavily insulated and cools down rapidly and then runs on very little battery power if required.

Actual volume - 50 litres (40 litre fridge, 10 litre freezer). The external dimensions are:- 385mm (w) x 710mm (l) x 506mm (h) and the empty weight is 23.6 kgs.

Please see National Luna website for any further details or see the UK importer, APB Trading - a new one is £950.

I’m looking for £475 for the fridge.

Fridge Slide
I'm also selling the fridge slide shown in the pictures - it's slightly larger than the fridge (I use the space for storing chopping boards etc..) but it will therefore fit larger fridges.

I can measure the fridge slide if needed.

I'm looking for £200 for the slide

Pictures to follow...

Dammit. Couldn't delete this and repost in a couple of months could you?

Hi Justin

Where abouts are you please? I am interested in the slide. could you measure the outside across?

Thanks stu

I'm on the IOW - so let's just say 'south'. I'm often up to London / Bristol and anywhere in between...

Slide measures 505mm (There are some bolts holding the runners to the frame, extending approx 8mm either side - so absolute max is 520 ish, but I'm sure there are other ways to attach the runners if needed).

Thanks, Justin

Hi Justin

Please can you hold it until I measure tomorrow?

I am in Bristol so can make a plan pretty easy.

Cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back