Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need engine manual for VM 2.5 TD 5 cylinder (HR 588 OHV)

outdoordan, thank you so much! Its what I needed and then some.
Outdoordan the manuals are just what I needed to get my rebuild started. Was hoping that you could help put a little more with the part numbers on the replacement heads and injectors. I attempted to enter the numbers from the pictures you posted but only came up with the listing for the head bolts.

havent got part numbers for injectors. just visual reference. they are the same injectors as for the Jeep VM engine in the manual that Errol posted previously in this thread:

https://www.uscars.biz/uscars/jeep-documents/manuel_atelier_moteur_vm_diesel.pdf.

NB this engine is not the same as the BJ73 VM although it shares some similarities.
One of the four injectors on this engine has a lead to connect it to the pump which is part of the electronic control system. There is no electronic control system on the BJ73 VM so you don't need this injector. You need four (or five) of the bare injectors (without the electronic connector).

Type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 425CLIEE (36B)
Injection Pump .................. Rotary Pump Electronically Controlled.
Lubrication ............. Pressure Lubrication by Rotary Pump, Full-Flow Filtration.
Engine Rotation .............. Clockwise Viewed From Front Cover

Hi guys , Is anyone still have these manuals? It would be very helpful if available.
-Spanish Workshop Manual for both 4 and 5 cylinder VM as fitted to Salvador Caetano BJ73
-4 cylinder manual (Range Rover... VM95A/HR4924HIT - Identical to engine fitted to Salvador Caetano BJ73.)

I'm new here ended up for searching manuals for my BJ73 in Spain. Thank you for your time.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back