Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need help with finding online store to buy brake calipers

ziltus

Country Flag
iceland
Hi, i desperately need to find a onine store that has new brake calipers for my truck, i usually shop through roughtrax but the caliper is out of stock and is a few weeks away from being back in stock and i need to get my truck back on the road as soon as possible. If anyone knows about any other stores then please let me know and save me from this rut

The OEM part numbers of the calipers i need
47730-35010
47750-35010

its for a LJ70R and LJ71 1986-1990 but it also fits from the early hilux 1983-1988ish

Might be worth searching maxspeedingrods , if they have them they will be cheap .
Thank you i had a look and they do not have them

i also forgot to mention but i already asked my local toyota dealerships and autoshops and they all want to charge 2x-3x the amount that they should be cost

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Milners ?
Suppliers will depend on whether you want oem or pattern parts ?
I had a look and they only seem to have the generation after mine which had discs all around instead of discs in the front and drums in the rear, they wont fit sadly :( i also don't need oem parts just i trust, works and fits like they should
They don't seem to allow shipping to my country which sucks but i will have a better look tomorrow and hopefully get in touch with someone there to see if its possible to sort it out thank you!
Japanese4x4carparts. £75.
they also got the generation above parts so sadly wont fit :(

If anyone else might have some sites to show me then please dont hesitate to reply i can't wait to get my truck back on the road :)

Could you get a rebuild kit for your calipers might be worth the look

hi

I see these available on megazip

or the repair kit 04479-30031 may be a solution for your needs.

Back