Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Needing a few bits for my 4.2 TD - Wheres best?

RSTChris

Hi, im new to the Landcruiser as always been into Landrovers

Basically im after the following

Radiator
Electric window Switch - Only the drivers front window is operative
Exhaust front pipe
Track rod ends
Front and Rear Pads and also the bits to re-new the handbrake

Wheres best? Im in Sheffield S.Yorks

Thanks

Swing by and see me sometime. I am in South Chesterfield. Milners at Matlock stock a good many decent spares and some not so decent ones. We have a friendly Toyota dealer on here too, who gets us great prices on genuine parts and Karl over at Ashborne who has a secret cave full of parts for 80's

Not doing the other chaps out of business, but there's quite a bit of that which could come from Milner. I am testing their new brake pads at the moment and they are really good. Switch from Karl, although it's worth cleaning it up first. They get carbon on them and stop working. Also the motors pack in. Do they work at the door switch on their respective doors?

4x4 show at Donington on Sunday. Worth a trundle from your place. Can also hook you up with some decent off road stuff around here if that's your bag. Be good to have 2 80s out there. Help me with rescuing Landrovers.

Chris

Thanks for the reply but im affraid its now up for sale, either complete or in bits.... We'll see

RSTChris Landcruisers are damn near indestructable whatever's wrong CAN be fixed . I'm no mechanic but i reckon with a Haynes repair manual and the help of some of the guys on here i could probably rebuild a whole truck . Also almost every LC on here has been upgraded in someway or another and many of the removed standard parts get stuck in a shed and forgot about . Ask some questions on here before you sell and you might find its worth keeping your truck .

Thanks for the reply but im affraid its now up for sale, either complete or in bits.... We'll see

Did you sell it? Looking for an 80 so can you send me some details

I don't think he has yet ... looks like he is considering to break it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back