Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New batteries

Varta E7 570 072 051 + E8 570 073 051. 70ah 630 CCa. Don't know how old they are but they were on the car when I got it May '05 and still going strong. Only time they've let me down was about 2 years ago and I thought they were on the way out but turned out to be a fault on the cold start heater relay causing a permanent drain. Fault fixed, batts recharged and no kore problems.

Varta E7 570 072 051 + E8 570 073 051. 70ah 630 CCa. These can be had for under £60 inc VAT. Don't know how old they are but they were on the car when I got it May '05 and still going strong. Only time they've let me down was about 2 years ago and I thought they were on the way out but turned out to be a fault on the cold start heater relay causing a permanent drain. Fault fixed, batts recharged and no more problems.

..............Where's the Edit function!!

Jon...

Just wondered, why the two different Unipart batteries (6BA334 & 6BA335)...?

I'm aboiut to replace my Red Tops and cant afford them again, just doesnt seem worth it to me...

Thanks

Jeremy

Just wondered, why the two different Unipart batteries (6BA334 & 6BA335)...?
The standard setup has the batteries so the positive terminal is always to the engine side of the battery which means they are handed so one part number is for the LH battery and the other is the RH.

Ah yes... Just back from South Africa after 3 week trip... Brain not fully engaged... Thanks.....

Jeremy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The standard setup has the batteries so the positive terminal is always to the engine side of the battery which means they are handed so one part number is for the LH battery and the other is the RH.

And why is it that one battery is always a lot more expensive than the other one?...after all both batteries are the same apart from the terminals are around the other way.
Never been able to understand that one.

My guess is they don't expect to sell as many of the expensive one?

Jon

Just picking up on this again... I'm assuming these are good for an HDJ81, '93 car Japanese import.....?

Cheers

Jeremy

I can't see why they wouldn't fit an import but I can't say they definitely will.

Back