Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Fella

George

Hi All

It's George McDonald here. Well it's taken me some time but I have eventually got around to it :oops: !! Thought I would introduce myself formally to the club after a cracking weekend in May this year. Some of you might remember me, I was Andrew Prince's co-driver for that weekend :shock: that's what I looked like after the tree episode. Anyhoo am looking forward to this weekend again and hopefully I will be able to take my Colorado along for the ride. It's a 2000 FX model with no extras and has 98000 on the clock. Still has the road tyres on it but am looking to change those sometime in the future once I have a few squids in the back pocket. Would be great to have a chat and see what the general consensus is in regards to what I can and should replace them with in regards to size and make etc. I am sure there is something on the forum with this info but scene as I am going to be there on the weekend anyways.......

Anyhoo cheers for now and looking forward to the weekend.
George

What you really mean is, I'd rather take the chance and die in my own car at my own hand than face almost certain death riding with Andrew again.
:lol: :lol:

Welcome

Chris

Welcome

2000 FX colorado = snap! thats what i have, is it green?...

Hey George, welcome along :cool:

I hope you're leaving the rum at home this weekend!!! :lol:

Cheers

Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome.

Chris :lol:

Andy it's blue I am afraid!!

Gav, I am afraid I am going to be leaving the rum at home!! Got the family in tow with me this weekend. Which I think might be a good thing keep me on the straight and narrow :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome :thumbup: Glad you got your computer fired up eventually and posted something here! :mrgreen:
This driving tale is making me sound reckless - being kept awake til 3am by Gav does tend to dull the senses the next morning....

I'll bring along an extra bottle or 2 of single malt for any medical emergencies, such as might result from Tony's weather prediction being wrong :shifty:

Welcome to the club George. Remember, several clean sets of underwear is advisable for Lincomb! :twisted:

See you there :thumbup:

Back