Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New in dorset

Garrry

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi Garry here new to Toyota bought myself a 1995 Amazon vx 4.2td 127k so just run in going to do some off roading and use it for towing based in dorset and it will be everyday transport

Last edited:
Hi Garry here new to Toyota bought myself a 1996 Amazon vx 4.2td 127k so just run in going to do some off roading and use it for towing based in dorset and it will be everyday transport
Note even run in with those miles ;) Welcome aboard and please post some pictures up!

Hi Garry,

where abouts are you? I'm dorset based when I'm in the UK

Welcome Garry, we like pictures.

Pics? What? Where? Oh, BTW, welcome aboard Garrry:thumbup: (like the 3 r's)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Gary if it’s not too cold, snow or pouring down with rain pictures are always a sweet spot.... thanks

Hi Garry,
Welcome. Need pics!!
Still waiting to spot who has either of my two previous 80’s, hopefully it will be you!! (Have a 60 now)
Anyway, lets know more of your plans about what you do to it and what you use it for

image.png
image.png
Hi all yes 3 rs can't seem to change it back to 2 I am based in Bridport would love to post pics but God knows how

It worked she has only done 127k so not run in going to use for greenlaning and towing on the look out for goodies to make it better if it can be made better

Some good lanes in Dorset, there is a good one in Beaminster up the lane past the school. Nice 80 btw!

A '95 M is unusual. I wonder if that was new 'old stock' as they say. As Andy points out, it's the pre-face lift front end. Doubt it's badged as an Amazon as they were very much last of the line.

Looks pretty tidy Garrry. I had a green one. Good colour. If it does have the 12valve engine make sure that the BEBs have been changed. We don't want reports of big holes in the side of the block!

Back