Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Marek

Country Flag
poland
Hi,

I just joined the forum after observing it from outside couple of times.
I own LC BJ73 from 1990 with 208 thousands km on it and 8 thousands after complete restoration of "infamous" MV Motori 5 cyl. engine
I bought it when moved from Poland to Spain and needed good vehicle do get to my house, so it is used for everyday transportation and some mid range trips.

Regards
Marek

Hi Marek,
Welcome.
Always nice to see a clean stock standard land cruiser.

Hi,

I just joined the forum after observing it from outside couple of times.
I own LC BJ73 from 1990 with 208 thousands km on it and 8 thousands after complete restoration of "infamous" MV Motori 5 cyl. engine
I bought it when moved from Poland to Spain and needed good vehicle do get to my house, so it is used for everyday transportation and some mid range trips.

Regards
Marek
Hi Marek,
Welcome. Your LC looks fantastic, is that paint original? I've got a blue one with the VM5 as well.
How does it run?
Regards,
Mike

Hi Marek,
Welcome. Your LC looks fantastic, is that paint original? I've got a blue one with the VM5 as well.
How does it run?
Regards,
Mike
Hi Mike,

I believe that car had some paint repair in the history or elements swap from other cars, but could get any information form previous owner. It requires some paint job to be made, but it must wait for its turn :)
Runs pretty well after motor recovery and refurbishment of turbine. Doesn't consume oil and cooling system seems to be tight.

Regards
Marek

Back