Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New stereo

adrianr

I bought this on ebay this week.

arrived in two days

blue tooth hook up for phone, and streaming music (nice to stream internet radio via my iPhone)

also usb port and sd card player for music.

wasn't expecting much for £40 but am really very pleasantly surprised. phone call quality is good too.

sound is very nice (better than the JVC unit it replaced), some nice functions and features.

(theres a typo on the image, but not on the unit itself)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300727945064? ... 1439.l2649

ScreenShot2012-06-28at223141.png

Nice one dawg - where does the 8-track go in though?? :mrgreen:

adrianr said:
8 track - those were ace!!
Still got one, it's in an old Woolworths music centre I kept because it's also got a turntable that will play my 78's, yeah yeah, sad I know :roll:

Havnt a clue what you old boys are talking about :lol:

Sterio looks good for the money Adrian

Still got a pile of 8 track cartridges somewhere, had a quadraphonic 8 track in my 1971 V6 capri, got hold of a demo tape which included a jumbo jet taking off, it started quietly in the distance behind you & then flew right over the top of you & into the distance, absolutely awesome till some asshole nicked the car.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice, , , , , ,

I would like to replace the original head unit in my LC120.

This looks like it could fit the bill quite nicely.

Does any one know how easy / difficult / impossible it would be?

Gra

seriously considering one of those (the car stereo not the 8 track ;) ) - the few reviews I found online were positive but whats the feel of the unit like ie quality of the buttons and switches etc.

Cheers
Mark

Graham

mine had the iso connectors already in place for the jvc unit so it was remove old, plug new one in and job done.

Mark
- feels better built and more positive on the buttons than the (old circa 15 years!) JVC unit that came out

I believe mine came with a Toyota branded panasonic,
p6300019.jpg

Which I replaced with these :)
p6300018a.jpg

yes also a JVC head unit
:lol:

Back